OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I wouldn’t rip into Nakaba too much with this.
Characters changing their age appearance is a pretty common trope in anime.

It’s the frequent romances between adults and kids in this series that’s creepy.

I wasn’t even that mad with Merlin turning out to be a loli though it would be better if she wasn’t for obvious reasons. It’s Escanor getting cucked for that midget Meliodas to have another girl obsessed with him out of nowhere that pissed me off

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I wouldn’t rip into Nakaba too much with this.
Characters changing their age appearance is a pretty common trope in anime.

It’s the frequent romances between adults and kids in this series that’s creepy.

I wasn’t even made with Merlin turning out to be a loli. It’s Escanor getting cucked for that midget Meliodas to have another girl obsessed with him out of nowhere that pissed me off
The you should know that the next page has a dude checking out her tits
:FucksSake:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
1661283603570886.jpg

FUCKING NAKABA JUST CANNOT STOP CAN HE
I'll be honest, I did not think that girl was a child lol.

Thought she was a shortstack.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

I'm already regretting starting this :skully

Eh, I'll do as much as I feel like before I get bored any rate.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh I would be if I was reading this series to begin with.

I’ll take my weekly Edens Zero from that same magazine instead

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
From the little I saw of Edens Zero, its miles ahead of NNT and FKotA easily
Read it man. Or at least check out the anime.

What’s even the plot? Is this basically Boruto and about the kids of the main characters of the NNT? Sure see some lookalikes.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Read it man. Or at least check out the anime.
Ill definitely read it once I finish this other manga I'm currently reading. its isekai shit so i should be done shortly
What’s even the plot? Is this basically Boruto and about the kids of the main characters of the NNT? Sure see some lookalikes.
Yeah basically. Arthur is evil now for some reason as well

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ill definitely read it once I finish this other manga I'm currently reading. its isekai shit so i should be done shortly

Yeah basically. Arthur is evil now for some reason as well
Actually not a bad premise, what with him being Chaos and that being left inconclusive.

Manga clearly has other issues going though

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Funny how Crowley putting that petty hit on Misuzu would be the catalyst that kicked off Hamazura’s redemption arc, the guy who ends up ruining all his plans and being his biggest headache to get rid of
Good old sparks and sprays/his jobber curse.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Good old sparks and sprays/his jobber curse.
I legitimately wonder if that will ever actually be an explanation for why Hamazura survives all the shit he goes through. The more he survives, the more of a pain it became for Crowley whose cursed to forever have everything go against him.
vqXwQ7G.jpg

Edens Zero outside of good characters and story does a super good job not letting top guys job to scrubs
Can’t wait to see people’s reactions to Drakken Joe. Dude being as powerful as he was wasn’t the scariest thing. But how insanely competent he was and how he was always one step ahead of the main characters. The EZ crew taking the bait rushing to his home turf played out as realistically as it gets.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I legitimately wonder if that will ever actually be an explanation for why Hamazura survives all the shit he goes through. The more he survives, the more of a pain it became for Crowley whose cursed to forever have everything go against him.
vqXwQ7G.jpg

Can’t wait to see people’s reactions to Drakken Joe. Dude being as powerful as he was wasn’t the scariest thing. But how insanely competent he was and how he was always one step ahead of the main characters. The EZ crew taking the bait rushing to his home turf played out as realistically as it gets.
Dude was so hard-core I wasn't expecting it when I first read it :kobeha

Also Ziggy being a meticulous villian who knows he can't muscle his way through everything is a nice change in pace though he can definitely throw hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back