Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Fa3aqDdXgAMpJWe

One of them is funny while the other is Seth Green 😐

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I start college tomorrow.

I fucked up doing everything late. But I managed to get a good schedule where I have no classes on Saturday and Sunday, I only have a class on friday every two weeks(and it's just one class) and none of the classes are in the morning (my earliest class is 1pm).

Wish me luck.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'm too lazy to get the actual Twitter replies so I'll just copy them
"The speech ends by saying that this is why heroes use their powers. The focus shifts to U.A and we see Edgeshot. He says that he already has experience in entering people's bodies and that it's too soon to give up. He extends thinned parts of his body onto Bakugou's chest #MHA364"

"The final double-page spread shows Edgeshot's full face. He says he will become the heart of Bakugou and prepares to use his supreme ninpou. End of chapter #MHA364"

Supreme retardation :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That bullshit way Hori brought Betagou back to life man :mjlol . That has got to be one of the most retarded shit I've seen in years, words can't really describe it :skully.

I'm too lazy to get the actual Twitter replies so I'll just copy them
"The speech ends by saying that this is why heroes use their powers. The focus shifts to U.A and we see Edgeshot. He says that he already has experience in entering people's bodies and that it's too soon to give up. He extends thinned parts of his body onto Bakugou's chest #MHA364"

"The final double-page spread shows Edgeshot's full face. He says he will become the heart of Bakugou and prepares to use his supreme ninpou. End of chapter #MHA364"

Supreme retardation :mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Twitter Ningens calling mha the Mickey mouse clubhouse. Me calling Izuku's quirk the mystery mousekaquirk paid off :skully.

Seriously though how the hell is this supposed to work? Is Edgeshot supposed to just be inside Bakugou forever? Does Jeanist have to see him up daily now? Shits retarded :mjlol.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You know whatd be great? Bakugo brought back just to get wasted by Shigaraki a third time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back