V.I.P. Member
1 year older today. Doesnt really feel like I'm 29. its so weird
Happy birthday!
Tuf0V6f.jpg

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Fool @Adamant soul

Matthew is an Inheritor which are those who have inherited the Old Blood. Matthew inherited his Fusion powers from his father (Yuri is that you :maybe), his Fusion forms is going to be based on myths and legends instead of devil influenced by Devilman. Matthew will also have a Graveyard in a form of a creepy traveling carnival that his father took him to when he was a child

Might be getting some monsters from the Cthulu Mythos.

The world map is going to be a 3D birds eye view where you can also find hidden landmarks and new routes.

The sub-quests will solving cases by using technology that had just been introduced at the start of the 20th century. This includes fingerprinting, voiceprint profiling, mental profiling such as Rorschach tests, and other pioneering methods of criminal profiling that rely on science to nail criminals.

Instead of the Judgement system you have the Psycho Sigil system that represents the characters soul. As for how the sigil works, each sigil contains shining dots that represent spots the player is supposed to hit. The player’s goal is to hit the button when the “moving light passes over each spot at the proper timing.

You’re able to control your character when your Sanity Points is empty but they will go mad with increase attack boost and will regain their sanity when hit. Like slapping someone in order to help them get a hold of themselves. The Sanity Points is going to play a part outside of battle.

The game is going to be aimed at 18+ adults, so probably include gore and grotesque monstrosity like Koudelka and the first Shadow Hearts.
that sounds promising,i wonder how much they have done before making this kickstarter

that sounds promising,i wonder how much they have done before making this kickstarter
Not sure how I feel about Ingram’s design in Armed Fantasia, kind of prefer the simplicity of Rudy from Wild Arms 1 with the red headband, red jacket, and jeans. I think I just like the 90s MCs with the red headbands.

ARMs in Armed Fantasia takes the magical power via of the user and turn it into power. It sounds like ARMs aren’t just firearms in this one. In Wild Arms 4 Jude can transform his ARM into a sword. Alicia’s spear might also be an ARM since Pathfinder’s are the mostly adventurers with ARMs.

The world map is going to be gigantic and you’re able to use Gadgets via Tools outside. Also, able drive land, sea, and air vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back