OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm glad I don't eat out anymore I was always tired of missing shit and I live in a small town I can't imagine you guys in cities
I don't live in any city, but I live close enough to a fast food place about ten minute drive from where I am. I've had some rough days with orders, but I've never had a fuckup as bad as the one @Masterblack06 got. :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't live in any city, but I live close enough to a fast food place about ten minute drive from where I am. I've had some rough days with orders, but I've never had a fuckup as bad as the one @Masterblack06 got. :mjlol
At least it wasnt like fucking Dominoes where they just straight didn't give me my pizza and brought me warm ass drinks only. Shit was fucking wild and I had to go all the way to corporate to get a refund

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
At least it wasnt like fucking Dominoes where they just straight didn't give me my pizza and brought me warm ass drinks only. Shit was fucking wild and I had to go all the way to corporate to get a refund
:rock
Agt GIF by America's Got Talent

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I remember I went out to get some pizza at lil Caesars
The guy was the only guy that was working there
Was waiting like hell to get my food
Man ended up giving me Free Pizza 🍕 for the wait
I keep hearing more and more food places going super understaffed the McDonald's in my town upped the pay to like $18/h and $15 for 16 and under just to get workers

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

No one can troll like 4chan

4Chan trolling twats never disappoints. Especially trolling one of the worst, most mentally ill fandoms in history that makes even the Sonic or Brony fandoms look sane by comparison

And wow, the creator of this garbage is exactly how I pictured they’d look minus the pink or blue hair dye.

She’s also a hack. The entire shows gimmick of Gemstone naming and Fusing blatantly ripped off from Yugiohs Gem-Knights

133468929715.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
4Chan trolling twats never disappoints. Especially trolling one of the worst, most mentally ill fandoms in history that makes even the Sonic or Brony fandoms look sane by comparison

And wow, the creator of this garbage is exactly how I pictured they’d look minus the pink or blue hair dye.

She’s also a hack. The entire shows gimmick of Gemstone naming and Fusing blatantly ripped off from Yugiohs Gem-Knights

133468929715.png
Steven Universe wishes it could be as good as the Gem-Knights
Yugioh Lore just for the Gem-Knights > Anything from Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back