OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Antispiral is like the universe in Undertale attempting to beat you down with cold unflinching harsh truths. But like Simon, Frisks "Human Spirit" or "Determination" fights back against the universes attempts to get rid of him, being unyielding and unrelenting in its pursuit to fight back and push onward
The drills inspiration rings far and wide. :LioHype:

A friend also brought up that it's mentioned in Deltarune. :LioHype:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
zeFhYh4.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>the creator of undead unluck wrote a message about getting an anime adaptation of his works
The day that I decided to put a mosaic on Andy... I threw away my dream of getting an anime. That's just how Andy is, after all... It can't be helped, I thought. I'll do my best with just manga, I thought. But even still... Is it okay? It's okay, isn't it?! Everyone! It seems to be okay!! Even though I wrote about throwing it away!! The truth is, I kept this dream tucked away in a closet this whole time! Anime version! This is thanks to all of you! Thank you so much!!
:sohard:sohard:sohard

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Is Undead Unluck really good? Dropped it after reading the first few chapters since it seemed like trashy fanservice anime

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah its really good. Theres almost no fanservice in it besides the first few chapters
Not that there’s anything wrong with fanservice inherently. Just needs to have enough of other content like a good story and what not.

Like this season’s Vermeil in Gold ended up being surprisingly good show to me.

I’ll probably give Undead Unluck a second shot with the anime dropping

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Not that there’s anything wrong with fanservice inherently. Just needs to have enough of other content like a good story and what not.

Like this season’s Vermeil in Gold ended up being surprisingly good show to me.

I’ll probably give Undead Unluck a second shot with the anime dropping

Yeah in my opinion the stories really good

So that Atman looks alike is named Atam who is a manifestation of Matthew’s psyche but unbeknownst to him, it’s actually the Lord of Death commanding the Seven Deadly Sins demons.

The main characters are named Matthew Farrell, Emilia Dawson, and Suseri Otsuka.

Emilia has her legs, left arm, and left eye replaced with robotic enhancements.

Suseri is a Shinto priestess who uses kido magic.

Matthew not only has his fists but also a saw-off shotgun. The dark knight he turns into is named Berserk. Matthew is also a detective like Johnny Garland.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
>New Mha ch

"Best Jeanist and Edgeshot are best friends! This moment is sad because they'd risk their lives for each other"

Must've explained why he barely reacted when Afo stabbed a hole in him like he was working for Krispy Kreme. I totally buy that you didn't just make this up Hori :skully .
ngl that fire punch reference was kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back