• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
76jgbb4ktqj91.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
"The president says that America is also in danger and that the Quirk Research Centers said Shigaraki is invincible, so he imagines that a political conflict will now begin in which the leaders of the first-world countries will fight for Tomura's trust"

If this is the extent of Horikoshi's worldbuilding then It's good we didn't see anything aside from Japan. Cause this is stupid :skully .
You know whatd be great? Bakugo brought back just to get wasted by Shigaraki a third time
Literally would be this at the moment

"The president says that America is also in danger and that the Quirk Research Centers said Shigaraki is invincible, so he imagines that a political conflict will now begin in which the leaders of the first-world countries will fight for Tomura's trust"

If this is the extent of Horikoshi's worldbuilding then It's good we didn't see anything aside from Japan. Cause this is stupid :skully

... This is why I hate Star and Stripe being fucking wasted over this shit. You could actually make a fucking story over her trying and failing to actually go anywhere and they send more superheroes to deal with Shigaraki for precisely the reason he and AFO is too strong for them to notice.
Hell, why doesn't THE REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD DO THIS?!
Like just keep the shit in Japan, it gets really goddamned stupid when you think about it for a few seconds.

Here's the match if you guys want to get through the stupidity...
People are on fucking suicide watch and the excuses they are making just makes Tony and AEW look even worse :skully
And they uploaded this ASAP even compared to the rest of their shit, I honestly believe Tony is gonna bury the shit out of CM Punk.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
"Edgeshot saves the day with his supreme ninpo!!! "

Piss off Hori :mjlol .
... This is why I hate Star and Stripe being fucking wasted over this shit. You could actually make a fucking story over her trying and failing to actually go anywhere and they send more superheroes to deal with Shigaraki for precisely the reason he and AFO is too strong for them to notice.
Hell, why doesn't THE REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD DO THIS?!
Like just keep the shit in Japan, it gets really goddamned stupid when you think about it for a few seconds.
Hori writes himself into so many corners that could easily have been avoided that its awe inspiring :skully.

Hori writes himself into so many corners that could easily have been avoided that its awe inspiring

He really could have.
Want to make Deku actually not look like a shit by having normal people still be stupid strong and capable without superpowers? Actually MAKE THE HEROES AND VILLAINS TOO STRONG FOR NORMAL PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!

Don't want other Countries to be in Japan's shit? Then have AFO and Shigaraki be part of a major WORLD villain faction and have their plan happen simultaneously across the world, thus they can't get no real help from anyone else.

You actually want Bakugou to get character development and not have him be a bastard? Actually have him fucking develop throughout the story. For fuck's sake, Uryu had far worse of a reason to hate Ichigo and Shinigami and outside of Mayuri, he actually buried that hatchet rather than constantly tell Ichigo to go kill himself.

Seriously, you can tell the man doesn't know what he's doing when he literally pulls Nagant and Star and Stripe out of his ass just to show how evil/strong AFO/Shigaraki is without any real proper buildup between ANY of them.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Asta's getting the damn ringer in that Black Clover leak though.
Sister Lily in Sephiroth mode either erases the nigga from existence or teleports him somewhere else with spatial magic that materialized from her grimoire
Holy shit man let the dude breathe :mjlol . I saw someone make a joke about him getting with every girl that likes him like Rex did. At this point I can't say he doesn't deserve something like that :skully. Also it pretty much seals the deal that Noelle is guaranteed to be even more Op at the end of the series :mjlol.

I do think its pretty lame that the supreme devils just got killed off screen during the timeskip though. Yeah the series is ending and that explains what everyone was doing before the ceremony but still.
He really could have.
Want to make Deku actually not look like a shit by having normal people still be stupid strong and capable without superpowers? Actually MAKE THE HEROES AND VILLAINS TOO STRONG FOR NORMAL PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!

Don't want other Countries to be in Japan's shit? Then have AFO and Shigaraki be part of a major WORLD villain faction and have their plan happen simultaneously across the world, thus they can't get no real help from anyone else.

You actually want Bakugou to get character development and not have him be a bastard? Actually have him fucking develop throughout the story. For fuck's sake, Uryu had far worse of a reason to hate Ichigo and Shinigami and outside of Mayuri, he actually buried that hatchet rather than constantly tell Ichigo to go kill himself.

Seriously, you can tell the man doesn't know what he's doing when he literally pulls Nagant and Star and Stripe out of his ass just to show how evil/strong AFO/Shigaraki is without any real proper buildup between ANY of them.
I mean Afo has build up to a degree. Though All Might is mainly to thank for that since we see from the beginning why he's the strongest :skully. I say this about the main series a lot but screw it. Vigilantes does a significantly better job of building Afo's machinations and motives as this guy that runs subtle shit in the shadows (using drug dealing to experiment on quirks without having to be there) way better than the main series did. Even did better explaining his reasons for shit which baffles me because Afo isn't Furuhashi's villain, number 6 is :mjlol. I guess it isn't really a surprise that Number 6 is a much better villain than any Horikoshi's created too :skully. It boggles my mind that if you really want to see the main antagonists shit in action you need to read a side manga written by a better author :mjlol.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Asta's getting the damn ringer in that Black Clover leak though.
Sister Lily in Sephiroth mode either erases the nigga from existence or teleports him somewhere else with spatial magic that materialized from her grimoire
Holy shit man let the dude breathe :mjlol . I saw someone make a joke about him getting with every girl that likes him like Rex did. At this point I can't say he doesn't deserve something like that :skully. Also it pretty much seals the deal that Noelle is guaranteed to be even more Op at the end of the series :mjlol.

I do think its pretty lame that the supreme devils just got killed off screen during the timeskip though. Yeah the series is ending and that explains what everyone was doing before the ceremony but still.
Guts and Asta need a vacation bro
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back