• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Svbvipx.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A sequel with today’s technology would just be mind-blowing. For those of you who haven’t yet played this, don’t sleep on this one.

@Stocking Anarchy Have you played it? A lot like the Elder Scrolls
I own Re-Reckoning but I've yet to play it (after Elden Ring and my Cyberpunk replay hopefully). I heard Lawrence Schick worked on it before going to ESO.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I own Re-Reckoning but I've yet to play it (after Elden Ring and my Cyberpunk replay hopefully). I heard Lawrence Schick worked on it before going to ESO.
Also has Ken Rolston involved.

We need more Singleplayer RPGs where you make your characters race, build, and playstyle.

I’m surprise that even after Skyrim and the more recent Fallout titles this style of RPG didn’t take off more. It’s still mainly for MMOs

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

We need more Singleplayer RPGs where you make your characters race, build, and playstyle.

I’m surprise that even after Skyrim and the more recent Fallout titles this style of RPG didn’t take off more. It’s still mainly for MMOs
There are still single player RPGs out there, but a lot of them are also with a pre-set character. Cyberpunk at least lets you choose the kind of V you wish to play as. TES VI has a lot to live up for that's for sure.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There are still single player RPGs out there, but a lot of them are also with a pre-set character. Cyberpunk at least lets you choose the kind of V you wish to play as. TES VI has a lot to live up for that's for sure.
Amalur could have used more choices for your character race too. 2 types of human, light elf, and dark elf.

Could have at least thrown in an Orc. You can never go wrong with an Orc for a badass Warrior playthrough

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

We need more rpgs where the main characters is just an abomination unto the world and claps its cheeks with everything he does
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We need more rpgs where the main characters is just an abomination unto the world and claps its cheeks with everything he does
:hestonpls
Overlord which I even posted a meme of is pretty much that.

Wouldn’t mind more games where I can basically be Sauron like that one

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>When did you get red pulled about Mha.

After All Might vs Afo. I initially thought about Betahaul but then I remembered how shit the license exam arc was. Nothing happened aside from Izuku learning he has legs and his fight with Bakugou. The tests for the exams were retarded and Shoto pretty much got screwed out of his license along with Bakugou because one of his teammate's was a bitch and the other was.....well Bakugou :mjlol . Betahaul was bad but at least Endeavor vs high end was a thing before the cringe fest began with class Npc's joint battle and Edgyraki's gang getting bullshit Zenkais. I remember the desperation for quirk zenkai's as if it were yesterday and now even mha Youtubers are basically using the term :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back