V.I.P. Member
FbR1AR_WYAEzgNM

drill beams are cool

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oblivion on the hardest difficulty is some absolute shit
Meanwhile in Skyrim:

High level Stealth Archer or even a non-stealthy Combat Archer if you’ve invested in Smithing and Enchanting = breezing through even Legendary Difficulty

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Meanwhile in Skyrim:

High level Stealth Archer or even a non-stealthy Combat Archer if you’ve invested in Smithing and Enchanting = breezing through even Legendary Difficulty
Could hit dudes in their ankles and absolutely decimate their entire existence, launching them into the atmosphere

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Forget Stealth Archer

Everyone in the Tomb of Nazarick getting piledrived by the Punch Cat

Last edited:
He most likely means in the sense that more Hispanics go to extreme means to watch Dragonball Z than care about any of the characters shown there.
It's like how people go full retard and go with "Black People actually have Piccolo as a Black Representative" when it's meant to be a joke on how Piccolo comes off as a wizened Black Man for some reason because if you actually go by "Black Representative", Goku and Vegeta pre-Super fit that mold far better :oldryoma
I always thought it was because Piccolo straight up dressed up as a Muslim and sounded deep, so people immediately thought he was supposed to be an allegory for POC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back