Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Candle+alarm_533f8e_9828965.jpg

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
Frens (and bastards) of the OBD, I come bearing a gift I've held off from giving for literal years due to the sheer level of laziness that I have:

An archive of the old wiki circa 2012 before the great purge. I forgot why I even was given this but I shouldn't keep the jewels locked up any longer. That said there might be some stuff still lost to time (image files for example, because a lot of em were using shit like Imageshack and Photobucket) but it's probably a good 80-85% of stuff still there like Troll pages and funnier revisions of character pages.

Have fun reading.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Gohan is so weak in the start of the movie that he can't block a punch from Piccolo or lift his cape

Yeah people can say whatever they want but I give even less of a shit about seeing Gohan on the front lines ever again. They'll just repeat the same shit over and over again because Piccolo's words and warnings about slacking off and screwing around don't get through to his thick skull. Just make a Piccolo solo movie if you need to. He was one of the few decent things I heard about Super Heroes anyways..... sans his lame transformations, then again Gohan's is worse so eh.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Frens (and bastards) of the OBD, I come bearing a gift I've held off from giving for literal years due to the sheer level of laziness that I have:

An archive of the old wiki circa 2012 before the great purge. I forgot why I even was given this but I shouldn't keep the jewels locked up any longer. That said there might be some stuff still lost to time (image files for example, because a lot of em were using shit like Imageshack and Photobucket) but it's probably a good 80-85% of stuff still there like Troll pages and funnier revisions of character pages.

Have fun reading.

I think there was an older copy uploaded before, but I can't find the link, so better to use this one

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I just don't personally recall what happened to the original link, but a fraction of my favorites and saved files were lost last year, so it might have simply disappeared during that

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
My logic was I've basically been sitting on this like other people but this keeps it further archived in case of "various issues".

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

So we’re getting a film about Biden’s crackhead son

Can we do a movie exposing the Clintons next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back