Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
5rXLii9.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Gohan is so weak in the start of the movie that he can't block a punch from Piccolo or lift his cape

Yeah people can say whatever they want but I give even less of a shit about seeing Gohan on the front lines ever again. They'll just repeat the same shit over and over again because Piccolo's words and warnings about slacking off and screwing around don't get through to his thick skull. Just make a Piccolo solo movie if you need to. He was one of the few decent things I heard about Super Heroes anyways..... sans his lame transformations, then again Gohan's is worse so eh.
You should watch the movie anyways. This isn’t close to being another RoF thing

and Toriyama wanted this to be Piccolo’s solo movie, Toei forced him to include Gohan

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Say what you want about G1, but even what the west got compared to what the japs did with each successive "Emperor of Destruction" after Galvatron and the plots associated with them.
the designs are good but a lot of the pre-Unicron trilogy JP continuity just doesn't really feel like transformers to me

though to be fair some of them basically weren't what with the Transtectors just being piloted mecha

but yeah idk, there's a certain feel TF has even when its bad, that's unique to it rather than regular mecha or super robot shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back