• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Invite me in the new section.

Interested huh :maybe

I honestly can't even blame people who are done with both brands at this point anymore for various reasons.

I honestly gave AEW alot of chances but felt it's "Workrate over Stories" was basically stifling any real chance of people actually caring for the brand as a whole(As all Indie shows are technically just AEW-lite) with pretty much Cody and Brandi keeping up the entire brand primarily because it was their kid.
They absolutely did go way too far without a filter but I blame that at Tony Khan for not gaining a fucking spine and actually getting competent bookers or anything worth a damn...
Now though? MJF wins the MITB-Style "Chip"? Literally doesn't cash it in.
CM Mid somehow wins despite being squashed 2 weeks ago over "the complications in his foot" only to treat it like nothing happened a week later?
Luchasaurus literally re-turns on Jungle Boy and Christian squashes him flat in seconds, destroying all of that story's potential and not dragging it out?
Jericho defeats Bryan Danielson, who has still yet to get a win worth a damn?

And then you have this... absolutely horrible excuse of a display by your goddamned AEW Champion and people somehow think that shit is a "Worked Shoot" despite Colt Cobana and CM Punk have an actual real life shit happening, and The Elite and Hangman Page aren't even feuding with him. Like jesus fuck, WCW Speedrun allegations are completely true... except that's an insult to WCW as they was actually defeating WWE in the ratings and actually being something people wanted.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
So I just learned Kingdom of Amalur has a remaster for PS4 and got it.

Kinda reminds me of Skyrim with the whole make your own character and playstyle. Going to go with one of the elves and try either magic or archery

Any tips starting out? Want to make the most out of the first playthrough

Hell I still need to play Skyrim

Maybe after my TV comes in the mail

I did love Oblivion though

And Fallout: New Vegas

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So I just learned Kingdom of Amalur has a remaster for PS4 and got it.

Kinda reminds me of Skyrim with the whole make your own character and playstyle. Going to go with one of the elves and try either magic or archery

Any tips starting out? Want to make the most out of the first playthrough
Don't focus too much on your gear early on. You find a lot of cool shit just exploring areas and doing quests. Around mid to late game is when you can start making some wild shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back