• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
you dont know how frustrating it is to absolute SHIT in a boss or enemy only for some cutscene to play where its "an even fight" or you get bodied outta nowhere
I had a point where I dropped games just because they introduce an unbeatable enemy. I did turn back and played those game when I got older but younger me just hate losing.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
hxvaw5c0y0791.png

Cooler than metalgreymon tbhtbf
Definitely a cool design and it's given a good hype line when it shows up of being one of the strongest perfect level dragons.

Too bad it does fuck all and just gets its eye burned by Greymon in 01, resulting in it being kinda low tier sadly.

I kind of want to stream this shit in the BD theater. It's like a flaming train wreck you just can't take your eyes off of.

...This is why MJF should have cashed in on Punk and won it then...
Jesus fuck Tony, you fucking mark...

Oh yeah, Malakai Black apparently got his release so he's out of AEW, what a waste of a decent wrestler but that can be said for most of AEW's roster.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
By the way, Moxley has no business being close to the title picture right now. He just lost clean to a guy he squashed two weeks ago. Total joke. They need to do the right thing and just hand the title to MJF, who should then verbally bury everybody involved in this debacle - Punk, the Elite, Ace Steel, Moxley, and Tony Khan.

AEW needs to go all in on MJF right now. Not a moment later. They have to stop the bleeding.

And then recuperate Wardlow.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>gets the title from Hangman so he can begin his journey to salvage his career
>gets injured and can't compete, AEW establishes interim championship to save face
>comes back to unify the belts at All Ou- I mean in the middle of a random Dyanmite, gets squashed in five minutes
>regains the title at All Out, starts shooting on the locker room and The Elite in the media scrum
>tells The Elite to stop being passive aggressive pussies and come talk to him like a real man
>The Elite stop being passive aggressive pussies and go to talk with him like a real man
>Phil flips out, starts swinging at Matt Buck but never connects and injures himself in the process
>Ace Steel manages to be the only one to get anything done by throwing a chair at Nick Buck, knocking him out, and bites Omega presumably because he was getting overpowered
>Phil exposes himself to the world as the whiny and delusional dickhead he is, loses his title, most likely loses his job, and cements his true legacy in the wrestling world
All he managed to do was have two bunk World title runs, destroy his reputation rather than save it, and end up
@Xhominid the Fool @Nevermind @Derpmaster9000

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>gets the title from Hangman so he can begin his journey to salvage his career
>gets injured and can't compete, AEW establishes interim championship to save face
>comes back to unify the belts at All Ou- I mean in the middle of a random Dyanmite, gets squashed in five minutes
>regains the title at All Out, starts shooting on the locker room and The Elite in the media scrum
>tells The Elite to stop being passive aggressive pussies and come talk to him like a real man
>The Elite stop being passive aggressive pussies and go to talk with him like a real man
>Phil flips out, starts swinging at Matt Buck but never connects and injures himself in the process
>Ace Steel manages to be the only one to get anything done by throwing a chair at Nick Buck, knocking him out, and bites Omega presumably because he was getting overpowered
>Phil exposes himself to the world as the whiny and delusional dickhead he is, loses his title, most likely loses his job, and cements his true legacy in the wrestling world
All he managed to do was have two bunk World title runs, destroy his reputation rather than save it, and end up
@Xhominid the Fool @Nevermind @Derpmaster9000
Sounds about right. Nigga's prime is long behind him, back when none of us knew the type of bitchy little shit he really was, and before he embarrassed himself in the UFC. Good riddance if he's actually gone. Hope he never comes back. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Apparently he's not getting fired. They're working it out.

But he should definitely not be champion ever again.
His job should solely be putting over the younger talent, and that's it, if he's going to stay. Given how dumb Tony is though, he's probably gonna put the strap back on him when he can. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back