• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Zeus ended up winning it in the end though, but did state he would've lost if it were a test of endurance. That being said, if it were Jesus that Zeus was put against, I think it could've been even better.(Also Jesus likely would've won, but that's neither here nor there.) :mjpls
With Adam's showing Jesus would have wrecked Zeus.
:mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
But seriously Buddha should have been on humanities side. Jade emperor should be the one fighting the demon. Dude literally have an army for that.

Oh wait I was wrong in what I remember. As I said I dropped this shit after Herc.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
wait buddha wasnt on humanity side? :lolwat
Originally he was in God's side then defected to human side.

:mjlol But I still stand for Jade Emperor also changing side to fight demons' Dude literally became a cultivator as a God just to literally kill the god of all demon.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
With Adam's showing Jesus would have wrecked Zeus.
:mjlol
We need more Biblical warriors introduced

Like Samson with his jawbone club

260px-Tissot_Samson_Slays_a_Thousand_Men.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
We need more Biblical warriors introduced

Like Samson with his jawbone club

260px-Tissot_Samson_Slays_a_Thousand_Men.jpg
samson, David, Dude that fought that stopped the sun from setting. there's also the guy that made the israelite march to jerusalem and made the wall fall with sounds (after Moses). There's literally ways to make it their superpower or someshit.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Fairy go BRRRRRR
Her Mega Gardevoir was just busted
Granted that shit didn't help against Leon cause "lol leon"
Lance looked so upset he lost but he's the only nigga there that's the champion of 2 regions so fuck em
leon the lamest fucking champion ever what the hell was gf thinking

galar is so ass

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
leon the lamest fucking champion ever what the hell was gf thinking

galar is so ass
Their thinking was they'd arbitrarily decided Galar would be the "Strong Region" and so they have to push it's champion to high heaven. At least he's not a Mono-Type Champion.

They really should have had Gary come out of retirement and become champion of Kanto (instead of having Lance be champion of both it and Johto) so he could participate and the final match could be between him and Ash.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Their thinking was they'd arbitrarily decided Galar would be the "Strong Region" and so they have to push it's champion to high heaven. At least he's not a Mono-Type Champion.

They really should have had Gary come out of retirement and become champion of Kanto (instead of having Lance be champion of both it and Johto) so he could participate and the final match could be between him and Ash.
yeah but they picked the most concentrated mid region to be the strong one and Leon using a charizard for his ace, not any pokemon from his home region is the single lamest decision they've ever made in the games. Just more kanto dickriding

his team in general has like....3 Galar pokemon on it
at least Lance had the excuse that there just weren't a ton of pokemon in general in gen2

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
yeah but they picked the most concentrated mid region to be the strong one and Leon using a charizard for his ace, not any pokemon from his home region is the single lamest decision they've ever made in the games. Just more kanto dickriding

his team in general has like....3 Galar pokemon on it
Yep definitely shit.

Champions should have Pokemon all from their region, on top of having multiple types on their team.
at least Lance had the excuse that there just weren't a ton of pokemon in general in gen2
Well not many DRAGON types, given he was supposed to be the Dragon type master. Something you really shouldn't do when Kanto and Johto only have ONE actual Dragon type between them.

There were enough Pokemon in both regions in general, they just picked a weird type for him to specialize in. But this is the same company who made a Fire Type Elite Four member, in a region with only TWO fire types in the whole game. 🤦‍♂️

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Btw Beezelbub is fighting Tesla and teslas running around in a mech suit. Its fucking great.
>Beezelbub breaks the ground apart and disintigrates a pillar
>everyone freaks out wonder how the hell he did it
>Tesla just goes "yall dumb as shit, that was just science"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back