• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hoping they’ll keep it this purple-black energy with the cool particle effects they did here

Yhwach seriously needs an upgrade with his final form. Kubo literally drew the fearsome Soul King as a giant walking ink blot the whole time

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
FcFOl9EXkAQnv4W

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Sarada was the best designed of the kids, than Ikemoto messed it up as @Masterblack06 showed.
Really says something about Sakura when she produces the first Uchiha who needs glasses. It also says something about her "marriage that Sakura doesn't know if Sasuke needed glasses but stans aren't ready for that conversation :skully . Ikemoto went straight into lolibait for his designs.

I'll admit though, Sasuke's Severus Snape cosplay in those early chapters was hilarious :mjlol.

if they at least made Chad stop jobbing i'd be content even if the rest was pretty much all the same
As if that's ever happening. He still has the epilogue to fuck his character up irreparably anyways :skully.
I can't you guys don't remember the iconic MHA characters in that panel like Crust which I definitely didn't look up and guy who was by Aizawa one time
People used to vouch for that nibba dying as a reason for risen stakes back then too. As if he was a guy that matters :wow.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
102% sure, when a certain spiky blue haired lad appears in hd, all the amvs with him, gonna be remastered :mjlol

every other suwabe role gonna be at second place, all over, again, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in other news

the new mha s6 trailer, looks even more mid than before, they better have endeavor and dabi get more spotlight, if they want to have amv's :mjlol

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So I posted this on the discord already, but some asshat broke into the unit next to mine today.

Both my neighbor and me are fine, so no worries there (she was out when it happened). No, the reason I bring this to y'all's attention is the method by which the intrusion was discovered.

After somehow getting in without triggering the alarm, this ballsy motherfucker *walks out the front door*, triggers the alarm, and then just fucking sits down and puts his goddamn shoes on before walking off cool as a cucumber.

The absolute audacity of this fool has me in awe. It also has me in stitches because we have his face on camera so he's headed to jail if the small army of my neighbors cousins and nephews that showed up don't find him first :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back