Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Digimon - 9/10
Yu-Gi-Oh - 9/10
Pokemon - 6/10
Dragon Ball - 8/10
One Piece - 8/10
Naruto - 4/10
Bleach - 4/10 (6/10 for the anime version)
Rosario + Vampire - 7/10 (2/10 for the anime)
Ghost Reaper Girl - 7/10
Power Rangers - 9/10
Claymore - 7/10

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Digimon - 9/10
Yu-Gi-Oh - 9/10
Pokemon - 6/10
Dragon Ball - 8/10
One Piece - 8/10
Naruto - 4/10
Bleach - 4/10 (6/10 for the anime version)
Rosario + Vampire - 7/10 (2/10 for the anime)
Ghost Reaper Girl - 7/10
Power Rangers - 9/10
Claymore - 7/10
Based list from a based poster.

I'm actually thinking about getting into the new Bleach Anime when it comes out. Never watched the original. Not really an anime guy as I only read manga.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
jojo: infinity/10
hxh: 10
vinland saga: 10
holyland: 9
yyh: 9
akira (manga): 9
the music of marie: 8
one piece: 8
tekkon kinkreet: 8
kongou banchou: 6.5-7
NnT: 1

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Once again I almost forgot that the mha chapter leaks come out. Yes the chapter is ass don't even bother asking :mjlol . Hori basically decided to redo that one time in the war arc were Izuku throws a bitchfit about his friends being hurt before he gets bailed out from giving Afo his quirk on a Silver platter. Dooming the rest of the world. Only this time Mirio had to bail him out of his super Saiyan transformation instead of the Vestige quirk ghost things:skully.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Once again I almost forgot that the mha chapter leaks come out. Yes the chapter is ass don't even bother asking :mjlol . Hori basically decided to redo that one time in the war arc were Izuku throws a bitchfit about his friends being hurt before he gets bailed out from giving Afo his quirk on a Silver platter. Dooming the rest of the world. Only this time Mirio had to bail him out of his super Saiyan transformation instead of the Vestige quirk ghost things:skully.
I literally get all my MHA knowledge from your post.

The Lord's work really.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Naruto: 6/10 kinda average but I can see why it's popular to casuals
One Piece: 9/10 I'll be sad when it ends
YYH: 8/10 probably tied for iconic battle manga with DB to me
FMA: 9/10 damn near perfect in all aspects of writing a story
JJK: 7/10 started off super good kinda peaked at Shibuya
NNT: lol quite possibly the worst big name manga ever made
FT: 2/10 fucking corny
MHA: 3/10 FT bad but has a couple cool characters
Kaiju #8: 7/10 reminds me of older manga nothing special though just fun
Edens Zero: 7/10 Mashima really redeemed himself
Rave: 9/10 so good most of us kept reading FT with hope
Ushio and Tora: 7/10 two bros fighting a big dragon

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
HxH-7.5/10
FMA- 7/10
FMAB - honestly haven't watched/read
Bleach-7/10
JJK-8/10
CSM-9/10
Jojo part 1-9/10
Demon Slayer -5/10
Dragon Ball - haven't watched/read
Dragon Ball GT - haven't watched/read
Dragon Ball Super - 4/10
Naruto Part 1 8/10
Naruto Part 2 5/10
One Piece 9/10
Yu Yu Hakusho - haven't watched/read
Black Clover 8/10
MHA - 2/10
Fairy Tail 3/10
NNT - -5/10

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
NNT was fine up to the 10 Commandments stuff and Escanor properly showing up. Than it went downhill some time after Meliodas died and came back evil.

Shame too. I remembered once getting excited for those chapters when it was a fun series to follow. To this day I haven’t even finished it nor do I have interest in checking out the new sequel, especially after switching over to Black Clover

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I don't even get that chapter. Like what the hell happens if Mirio was k.o'd and couldn't tell Izuku that everyone's alright, except that Edgeshot guy cause who cares about him (nigga literally said this shit :mjlol )? What happens if Bakugou was actually dead? The only real answer is wa e repeat what happened the last time, Izuku gets thrown into a bitchfit cause he still hasn't learned his lesson, Mirio isn't around to shake him like a baby out of his edgy mode and he gives Afo exactly what he wants on a silver platter. Such a smart protagonist everyone:kobeha, dooming the world a 2nd time after a shit load of people have already called you out for this kind of shit, before simultaneously circle jerking him of course. It makes Izuku look like an idiot and an asshole for not considering how everyone else's lives will be effected. Dude doesn't even seem to care that much unless its personal :skully.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
NnT actually got a 1/10? Would've thought you'd give it a 0. :mjlol

And don't be saying nothing about 0 not being a rating or anything when you just memed and gave Jojo's infinity/10.:mjlol
i think the 1 is because
-nakaba is genuinely a good artist when he isnt drawing the stupidest looking characters imaginable (Galan and Dolor are particularly cool, and Escanor in the flashback was actually pretty great)
-the first 100 chapters are at least decent and had...less of the problematic elements

but seriously the last 200 chapters, are the worst manga I have ever read. It isnt even close. I have never seen a main character written as poorly as Meliodas is, it's just mindblowing. Makes Disney Wars look well thought out

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wow, looking at these ratings, I’m the only person here that loves Demon Slayer. My third favorite ongoing Shounen after Black Clover and Edens.

I don't even get that chapter. Like what the hell happens if Mirio was k.o'd and couldn't tell Izuku that everyone's alright, except that Edgeshot guy cause who cares about him (nigga literally said this shit :mjlol )? What happens if Bakugou was actually dead? The only real answer is wa e repeat what happened the last time, Izuku gets thrown into a bitchfit cause he still hasn't learned his lesson, Mirio isn't around to shake him like a baby out of his edgy mode and he gives Afo exactly what he wants on a silver platter. Such a smart protagonist everyone:kobeha, dooming the world a 2nd time after a shit load of people have already called you out for this kind of shit, before simultaneously circle jerking him of course. It makes Izuku look like an idiot and an asshole for not considering how everyone else's lives will be effected. Dude doesn't even seem to care that much unless its personal :skully.
Just wondering, where was Deku this whole time Shigaraki was fucking everyone else up?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wow, looking at these ratings, I’m the only person here that loves Demon Slayer. My third favorite ongoing Shounen after Black Clover and Edens.
Well I haven't seen it so I don't really have an opinion.

Now try being the ONLY person who rated Ghost Reaper Girl, or even it's finished predecessor R+V.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Opinions on the new God of War direction are divisive here but I cannot stop unwatching this new trailer.

That last shot at the end with Kratos throwing down against Thor was perfect

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Just wondering, where was Deku this whole time Shigaraki was fucking everyone else up?
Izuku got looney tooned by Toga through a portal forcing him to fly back to where he was so the plan doesn't get immediately ruined. Granted he could have used his super strength and 7 quirks to prevent himself from getting swooped by a generic wire being pulled by a 17 year old school girl but hey :skully . If Ashyraki, his foil can't just pull a Saitama/Krillin and throw a damn rock or something at Aizawa with his supposedly prime All Might tier strength and speed through the portal, stopping his nerf you can't expect Izuku to think either. He's back because the pilots from the Star's fight flew him back to where he was supposed to be..........and this just reminds me, we have to watch Toga v Uraraka, damn it Hori :catcry. Just show phase 2 of Shoto vs Dabi and end this shit, him and Endeavor were the only bright spots in this arc :catcry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back