• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Drew Maine from Edgerunners
@Atem @Papa Nier @shade0180 @Paxton @Xhominid the Fool @Paxton @Xadlin
FeejJBgWIAIAwdk

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It’s not even viable in the TCG. Dudes using both Galaxy Tomahawk and Denglong.

Both banned in the TCG. I know you play OCG but I’m talking as a TCG player
Well I can't really show any replays using it in the tcg because
you know
its banned
But if people in the TCG can make decks that let them otk themselves by giving their opponents exodia, they can definitely break auroradon over their knees

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well I can't really show any replays using it in the tcg because
you know
its banned
But if people in the TCG can make decks that let them otk themselves by giving their opponents exodia, they can definitely break auroradon over their knees
I just don’t see it man. Auroradon / Linkross was broken from their interaction with that Deskbot Tuner monster that repeatedly summoned itself with their Tokens.

Such a thing was only consistently possible with Halqifibrax who both summoned the Deskbot straight from deck and provided the material needed to make those Link Monsters which made it consistent enough to be competitive. It was the glue that made that entire combo viable

I think either can come back now

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just don’t see it man. Auroradon / Linkross was broken from their interaction with that Deskbot Tuner monster that repeatedly summoned itself with their Tokens.

Such a thing was only consistently possible with Halqifibrax who both summoned the Deskbot straight from deck and provided the material needed to make those Link Monsters which made it consistent enough to be competitive. It was the glue that made that entire combo viable

I think either can come back now
I dont trust people to not be degenerate.

The intelligencia were lame as fuck in the comics I can't believe they're even lamer now

Patterning them after fucking DoomCuck gets me the most.
Not someone who actually practices what they preach or even those Youtubers who end up actually slandering the shows real hard and get decent followings: DoomCuck.
The guy that has virtually all but sold out to fucking Disney and basically keeps telling lies so people can watch Disney Star Wars because "it'll change eventually, the bitch will be fired soon"

What a joke.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Patterning them after fucking DoomCuck gets me the most.
Not someone who actually practices what they preach or even those Youtubers who end up actually slandering the shows real hard and get decent followings: DoomCuck.
The guy that has virtually all but sold out to fucking Disney and basically keeps telling lies so people can watch Disney Star Wars because "it'll change eventually, the bitch will be fired soon"

What a joke.
book of boba fett was one of the worst things ive ever seen man :wow any goodwill they got from Mando went out the window, can't believe they fumbled that so badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back