• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FhKAokvWQAQTKlc.jpg

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@Blade @Xhominid the Fool @Darth Nihilus and whoever else wants in, someone from another discord server is streaming four eps of Kamen Rider 01

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thor > Hulk
They’re not consistent about their tiering at all

Reminds me when the director of Shang Chi said Shang is as strong as Thor and Hulk by the end of the movie (interviewer even asked about “power levels” and if Shang was stronger than them), which suggests Thor and Hulk are equals

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And dont you forget it.
Screenshot_8.png

Tbh its the best way to enjoy most things. Just turn brain off and enjoy. Ignore all the politics they try and shove into my face. Someone brings up the politics of something? "Idk what your talking about but did you see that cool ass fight scene?"
I'm all down for ignoring politics (whichever way they lean), but turning my brain off is always a no-go, even when it's flash-bang boom boom explosions. If something is good I get more out of it. If something is bad I can rip it to pieces and compare it to something I like which did it right.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Xhominid the Fool @Darth Nihilus and whoever else wants in, someone from another discord server is streaming four eps of Kamen Rider 01

Let me in the stream I love 01

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well, my PS4 Pro fan is going ballistic trying to play God of War. I know it’s a high end game that even takes two discs but it shouldn’t be this bad. Like it’s so noisy I can’t even focus on the game.

Popped it open and everything is clean as a whistle inside and not a speck of dust so it’s not that either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back