OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Sup

Glad Mizushima confirmed that we'll definitely be getting DLC for Elden Ring and not just the Coliseum update
To be fair, it'd be kind of silly for them not to do a DLC for Elden Ring with how well-received it was.

Didn't Opm kinda fuck over the whole Saitama has infinite strength thing with the shitshow that happened with manga Garou?
Yeah but some fans just ignore that. I heard someone say that God is a higher dimensional being because he resides in another dimension and also Blast's portals are called Hyperspace Gates, they use higher dimensions to work and because Saitama could move them and time travel, he is also a higher dimensional being.
:giogio

I will note that the official translation calls them Subspace Gates, not Hyperspace. But the official translation sucks and have censored cursing and edited Fubuki before to cover up her cleavage, so fuck them.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, it'd be kind of silly for them not to do a DLC for Elden Ring with how well-received it was.
Sekiro was pretty well received and didn't get any, though the best ending strongly implied they wanna do a sequel

obv not Elden Ring numbers, which eclipsed even DS3 by a huge amount, but hey

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
funny thing i didnt know until recently is Sekiro is the only Miyazaki game he didn't write, though he did oversee the story

he also deliberately gives different teams wrong and conflicting lore information so that when they inevitably talk to each other they get more confused :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even got Sonic cutting it up with its own sword like how Raiden sliced up Excelsus with its own sword limb

:skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back