• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Yes_Chad_Meme.jpg

:russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
main-qimg-92623ed88df80134ee09b00b15c189da

Deku is able to use OFA, which means he has control over multiple universes.

Those lights are universes. So deku is already universal+. When he uses 1,000,000%, he multiplies his strength by 10,000. So he can already destroy 90,000 universes at the least. And this was in season 3 too. So he probably got stronger by 1,000 times. So he can probably destroy 90,000,000 universes.

quora time :russ :hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Blade, @Top59, @shade0180, @lokoxDZz, @Masterblack06

GOH afterword just dropped.

Tbh I probably like GOH more than everyone here, but now that it's ending, eh I don't really feel anything, it's just a series I like ending.

The last arc also being shit is probably another reason why I don't get much emotion out of it.

Onto the afterword itself, eh, Yonje seems to already know the problems with his series, (he said the same thing in the s5 afterword) yet never seems to try and act on it.

Then again, Yonje also seems to have the problem of trying to be an overachiever(well I don't think overachiever is the right word for it but its all I got rn) and putting goals to high to complete (wanting to wrap everything up in s6 causing it to be as like as the 5 other seasons).

I'll read Yonje's next webtoon. But I don't think I'll reread GOH its just way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back