• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Snoop-Dogg-in-1994-007.jpg

968bcbce31327d626a063a4a3aff7399.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Kendra flat and a lesbian. Nicole looking like a Karen. Hammond being made uglier somehow despite the better graphics. Isaac doesn't look like Isaac. Asian and white people in advertisements being replaced by black people. It just had to be the "current" thing.

Mods can fix this but it's going to be very annoying.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Didn’t even notice the male co-pilot from the first game got replaced with a black chick

Making Kendra a lesbian seems like an odd choice too. Not exactly a positive representation for the lgbtq community once she’s shows her true colors

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shame too with how diverse the cast already naturally was in the original without all this forced woke shit being added

Kendra flat and a lesbian. Nicole looking like a Karen. Hammond being made uglier somehow despite the better graphics. Isaac doesn't look like Isaac. Asian and white people in advertisements being replaced by black people. It just had to be the "current" thing.

Mods can fix this but it's going to be very annoying.

Blacks replacing Asians...
On a Vessel called the Ishimura...
Can't even begin to show the sheer racism on display here.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Totally not racist so long as it’s incredibly forced black and gay representation.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Atem Can only pray this is the extent they’ll go with rewriting the script but you can never be for certain when the writers involved in Dead Space 2023 are the same ones behind this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back