• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Also tbh I think it definitely needs a script. To many pauses or um's can drain the watchers attention and cause them to click off. Also helps mesh what your saying together so it doesn't feel like your just jumping from one point to the next.

Also, I heard that most YouTubers and voice actors usually keep a cup of water around to take sips from to keep their lips and throats from going dry. Probably would want to use that, makes your voice clearer even if you can edit it later.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also tbh I think it definitely needs a script. To many pauses or um's can drain the watchers attention and cause them to click off. Also helps mesh what your saying together so it doesn't feel like your just jumping from one point to the next.
yeah I was nervous as hell which is why there were a ton of ums in there and hence the title of the video itself
:hestonpls
Also, I heard that most YouTubers and voice actors usually keep a cup of water around to take sips from to keep their lips and throats from going dry. Probably would want to use that, makes your voice clearer even if you can edit it later.
yeah for long videos I'll definitely need to keep a bottle of some kinda drink handy

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I forgot to ask
@Astaro @Thegoldenboy2188 what do you think of the logo?
Oh, I think it's great, definitely encapsulates a trolly/comedic feel that fits this forum. The orange also meshes well with it, good color theory.

Only problem is that its from a comic and idk but I think DC can copyright comic images/panels? If they can they could probably sue for stealing Lex's likeness for the logo:catwat

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh, I think it's great, definitely encapsulates a trolly/comedic feel that fits this forum. The orange also meshes well with it, good color theory.

Only problem is that its from a comic and idk but I think DC can copyright comic images/panels? If they can they could probably sue for stealing Lex's likeness for the logo:catwat
yeah for some reason i felt that if the OBD were a color it would be orange.

also lets hope DC never finds this video so I wont have to worry about things like that

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
yeah for some reason i felt that if the OBD were a color it would be orange.

also lets hope DC never finds this video so I wont have to worry about things like that
Anyway, I don't think you need to change the logo and background yet. Mostly cause I really like it.

You can do it once you get a bigger budget/maybe when you do like a season 2 of the podcast? Probably could also have Darth cohost as well. :mjpls

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That's honestly fucking embarrassing. Destroy Fubuki to build up Tatsumaki, I get that Tatsumaki is extremely popular... but so is Fubuki, why turn her into a literal fucking joke when the entire point of Fubuki's issues with Tatsumaki is that she IS limiting herself due to being so dependent on her group, but due to Tatsumaki being so over-protective due to her fucked up backstory, she would literally destroy everything Fubuki has to give her "better".

By turning Tatsumaki into a Mary Sue, you effectively killed both characters' developments, made Fubuki into a punchline and made Saitama vs. Tatsumaki make no fucking sense whatsoever and Saitama just comes off as an idiot when that's not who or what Saitama is.
It really does feel like either Murata, ONE or both have no idea where to take the Manga anymore and are just winging it every chapter.
this is murata's influence you could see it happening at the latter part of Eyeshield where Murata was the illustrator.

:sips:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
e35e372df83a18bc0b35f5dd2eae25c3.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I hope this is actually good

The starting bit focusing on Lesbians was giving me red flags but the fact it went past that and seems to put the rest of the focus on the adventure in what is coming off like a Western Isekai(sorry :kobeha ) focusing on her growing as a person and moving past her heartbreak in her previous life is giving me hope that it is being inserted in a more organic way without feeling too much like woke pandering since everything else is focusing on what I think the game is about, which I never played.

And at least the main chick's GF is not a butch looking bulldyke with that shitty half shave look they are shoving on every fucking female character nowadays. Most stereotypical thing is the blue hair but at least it looks good in animation unlike most chicks in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back