OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Or get Yoko Taro involved in more AAA console game projects. Would love to see another collaboration between him and Platinum Games

Either a Drakengard 1 or 3 remake or some crazy new IP he thinks up even.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

:hestonpls :hestonpls :hestonpls

I will be more disappointed than thirsty Bleach fans over lack of Rukia’s peach in that hot spring episode if the anime doesn’t find time to include this gem.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
__der_freischutz_project_moon_and_1_more_drawn_by_lubban__sample-d677e4fc500aed438eac4a9fa83ccfed.jpg

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And JK Rowling was woke in every sense of the word.

But all this is reminding me...

Me and IWD talked a few days ago and probably will talk some more, but what would you all think of doing a publication, kind of like a shonen/seinen magazine. Specializing probably in true crime, science fiction, and fantasy, but other genres are of course open. We would collectively publish serializations of our comics, arts, and stories. I would reach out to other small-ish creators elsewhere too.

The idea would be to primarily appeal to a male audience, since most of these online comic dispensaries are heavily female-oriented. And we all know what mainstream stories are doing these days.

We have the wiki to get signups too. I could make those modifications fairly easily.

What do you think of this idea? Still in the concept stage. I would of course be there to ensure quality control.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>brings up Samus despite most of her time in any Metroid game having her armor suit on

:mjgrin

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yeah, that person's a prude.

And I don't even use that word often :mjgrin

Imagine still thinking Cyberpunk promotes lolis when CDPR literally said THEY WERE WRONG about Rebecca and Trigger helped Anno sue Gainax.

Then again these are the kind of people who will literally not even bat an eyelid when you point out the time that real life children got vaporized and will try and push their cringe, shitty politics onto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back