• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Called it. Vs Battle Wiki has Fire Force at Multiverse levels.

And yes in the Soul Eater profiles on there, everyone that scales is also Multiversal.
:maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Called it. Vs Battle Wiki has Fire Force at Multiverse levels.

And yes in the Soul Eater profiles on there, everyone that scales is also Multiversal.

"Likely 2C with Black Blood Dress."

fall down arrested development GIF

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"Likely 2C with Black Blood Dress."

fall down arrested development GIF
ruby fans aren't doing so hot rn :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hate how it leaves out the best part right after

Goku vs Vegeta as the only two survivors duking it out

482.gif
Gohan looks like he dodged it and Piccolo can survive the damage he took.

Still I always found it messed up how Goku and Vegeta don’t even bother to check up on them before fighting.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
BT2 was such a banger. Even if overshadowed by BT3 these days, it still had the best story mode and music of the trilogy and was such a huge jump in quality from the first game that BT3 just needed a bit more polish and variety.

Sigismund

BT2 was such a banger. Even if overshadowed by BT3 these days, it still had the best story mode and music of the trilogy and was such a huge jump in quality from the first game that BT3 just needed a bit more polish and variety.

The BT2 What If stories are GOATed, and the perfect World Tournament

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Arise felt like such a breath of fresh air it's actually unreal

I think the final portion of the game is a bit rushed and the 4 wedge bosses shouldn't have been relegated to sidequests but holy shit the characters hard carried that game so hard.

Funny since I have someone I know that absolutely hates the game and was literally grinding his teeth to powder when me and my virginia buds would discuss the game and how much fun we were having.

> not liking Arise

Bruh that shit pumped life back into a series that was grinding itself into the dirt

The main thing I wanted back was the after battle skits, and the after battle field dialogue basically performed the same function well enough I got over it.

Other than that my only complaint is that there should have been more of it. Not because it was shot but because I wanted 200 more hours of content :catskully

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

And now BT4 has the mighty task of surpassing it and BT3. :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
> not liking Arise

Bruh that shit pumped life back into a series that was grinding itself into the dirt

The main thing I wanted back was the after battle skits, and the after battle field dialogue basically performed the same function well enough I got over it.

Other than that my only complaint is that there should have been more of it. Not because it was shot but because I wanted 200 more hours of content :catskully
I guess I'll have to play Arise then (eventually :mjgrin )

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
yeah the CV DLC was dogwater

I never got it despite it giving you some good codes+weapons because it was so turbo-dogshit

Mostly been playing Wo Long and Wild Hearts
How is Wo Long? I've heard mixed things about it and it was either it or RE4 so the choice was clear

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The BT2 What If stories are GOATed, and the perfect World Tournament
Raditz going through character development on par with Piccolo and Vegeta in his What If.

Though really would have preferred Broly, especially now with DBS Broly and Kale being canon good counterparts to him

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And now BT4 has the mighty task of surpassing it and BT3. :mjpls
It will come down to controls. Raging Blast, the one decent BT clone, fell short because the controls weren’t as tight as BT handled.

And also comes down to how greedy Bandai feels like being with locking characters and other content behind a pay wall

Doesn’t look great if Xenoverse is anything to go by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back