• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I looked up one of the villains he wanked to universe level++++ and turns out said villain was killed instantly when a normal circus gorilla attacked him:mjlol
No, you don't understand. As will be revealed in Dead Lock's future work, that gorilla was secretly on-par with The Beyonder Pre-Retcon all along. :bookerpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
If he has to make up the villain, it will probably be @Paxton
And the final battle will take place in the house of @Blade that, for some reason that will never be explained, can fit a universe inside of it, whilst me and @Claudio Swiss make a small cameo, no doubt as super fat nerds in his headcanon, who are into an internet versus show that really pissed him off, for some reason.:bookerpls

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's fun

it has sekiro style deflect mechanics but it suffers from the classic team ninja dogshit for the sake of bullshit game design pitfall
Ah, the same thing that held NIOH back tbh. Fromsoft usually has some bullshit but it's usually fair. Ninja just tries to make shit as unfun as possible sometimes

It's prob the most accessible souls-like game they've put out and the character customization is NIOH 2 tier
The drip is pretty good too and I genuinely liked what they did with Lu Bu story wise

Def worth a playthrough when you get some extra cash and have some extra time to burn
Ace. I'll prob pick it up on sale or something then

The CC being great is ideal

cuz I'm about to make Okatsu for the umpteenth time :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
rom lock likes my house cuz he wants to snatch my ps5's

but the only thing he gon snatch, is his dignity, as it gets tossed away, along with him, and back to sb land :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
swiss gon call for backup, his black token master = solarboi06 :hestonpls

tbfrank, gai had some really weird/creepy takes, and with some of u, especially after the discord event, mean, obd bad trolls of the past were weirder, but he up there too, all of that, cuz genis aint omniversal, unlike elric, smh

that ancient nigga elric causing salt to that extend, is truly next levels

props to @Atem for not coping and accepting the L from that feud they had back there, instead, he took the W, over the years, gwyn = one of the best kouhais out there

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I actually once met Lionel Suggs on another forum.

His reputation in the Vs Community and whack fanfiction book series aside, he himself is a pretty nice and cordial fellow.
He's never been a bad guy, just shit at vs debates and obsessed with GB and power levels.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
K2-_dh.gif
oRJ5tg.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
swiss gon call for backup, his black token master = solarboi06 :hestonpls

tbfrank, gai had some really weird/creepy takes, and with some of u, especially after the discord event, mean, obd bad trolls of the past were weirder, but he up there too, all of that, cuz genis aint omniversal, unlike elric, smh

that ancient nigga elric causing salt to that extend, is truly next levels

props to @Atem for not coping and accepting the L from that feud they had back there, instead, he took the W, over the years, gwyn = one of the best kouhais out there
Swiss is gonna get the squad ready for the raid.

:russ :mjlol :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I like that Kakarot had Goku and Kid Buu fight so fast that time was frozen in their perspective

The game handled this fight right ngl

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Personally rate his OG theme higher than these.

Shit's so fucking raw, man. Once it starts, just before he transforms, you know shit's about to get real. :lit

Yeah as his transformation theme no other song will fit him. But when it comes to his fights I think the Zzzfighters made some banging ass tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back