• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Did you REALLY have to give Spyral players their third Quick Fix so that they can play with and touch themselves for several hours with their long, boring-ass combo loops because whatever fuckhead in the TCG that made this deck never heard of the term “Once Per Turn”?

Also, Floo getting their Field Spell limited. Ouch. Deck was already fragile and suseptible to being completely stopped to a single Ash Blossom and this was their best card to avoid that and means of gathering enough cards to go off

Oh and Ishizu’s crap still not with EVERYTHING slapped to 1, ideally at 0, because I genuinely despise these cards more than even Dragon Rulers and their existence is one of this games worst mistakes, just in time for the upcoming third round of Tier 0 Tearlament format. Just peachy.

Especially for OCG players that only just now finally broke out of a nearly a year long format of Tears dominating their Meta.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Nothing on Sprights hit, not even a ban on at least Elf

Runick got a lot of indirect hits with nearly all the popular floodgates used in the game slapped to 1 which is great for hurting braindead Pure Runick but means shit with Spright Runick. Though they at least hit the Fountain and Tip some for direct hits.

If anything, these hits on floodgates better deals with Edlich and True Draco, which I barely see anyway.

So games still annoying as ever to play with Spright and yet… Multifaker finally back at 3 makes me want to come back to it

>necroface getting limited because of other decks bullshit

FUCK OFF, STOP MAKING IT HARDER TO PLAY METAPHYS

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>necroface getting limited because of other decks bullshit

FUCK OFF, STOP MAKING IT HARDER TO PLAY METAPHYS
Remember how you and I thought the OCG destroyed Tears with that first nuke on that banlist several months ago?

OCG202301-9-Pie.jpg

Not quite Tier 0 like before but still easily Tier 1 by a huge deal, hence why it took a second nuke with this latest banlist to finally kill it.

And now OCG players (and us) are about to deal with this shit a collective third time in Master Duel. LMAO

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Remember how you and I thought the OCG destroyed Tears with that first nuke on that banlist several months ago?

OCG202301-9-Pie.jpg

Not quite Tier 0 like before but still easily Tier 1 by a huge deal, hence why it took a second nuke with this latest banlist to finally kill it.

And now OCG players (and us) are about to deal with this shit a collective third time in Master Duel. LMAO
Tbh even with how power tears was
It still didnt hold a candle to what Spyral Meta was. That shit was fucking obnoxious
hqdefault.jpg

Like this shit was fucking bad dude

:hestonpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro
Bro the sheer amount of shit talking coming from everyone but the other characters is un fucking real
yeah

and it's mostly deserved because dante can't tard wrangle properly

Verg and Ishmael are pretty much perma done with everyone's bullshit and the only "sane" ones are really Rodion and Gregor/Yi Sang and Faust who doesn't give a shit

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
yeah

and it's mostly deserved because dante can't tard wrangle properly
i can forgive dante a little bit because he lost his memories and only has a clock for a head but god damn please just let him Open his mouth and say something to these potatoes.
Verg and Ishmael are pretty much perma done with everyone's bullshit and the only "sane" ones are really Rodion and Gregor/Yi Sang and Faust who doesn't give a shit
I do notice that fist guy rarely ever says anything during these cutscenes and shit. he says even less than the dude whos supposedly talks very little

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Still reckon I'm glad RE5 was divisive enough that they probably (hopefully) wont even bother remaking it.
It's just fine the way it is thank you. :maybe

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
i can forgive dante a little bit because he lost his memories and only has a clock for a head but god damn please just let him Open his mouth and say something to these potatoes.

I do notice that fist guy rarely ever says anything during these cutscenes and shit. he says even less than the dude whos supposedly talks very little
Verg is pretty much just in this to fix his daughter/ Charon. he doesn’t give a fuck about the sinners :skully

The one time he goes up to bat for them and VERY explicitly says “don’t do anything fucking stupid we’re in a wings nest” don quixote has a psychotic episode and fucks everything up

Meursault is just built different since he’s from N corp which is like the most NO FUN ALLOWED district

Dante does get a big moment like what you want at the climax of chapter 3 which is good. PM writers know how to cook pretty well

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Verg is pretty much just in this to fix his daughter/ Charon. he doesn’t give a fuck about the sinners :skully

The one time he goes up to bat for them and VERY explicitly says “don’t do anything fucking stupid we’re in a wings nest” don quixote has a psychotic episode and fucks everything up

Meursault is just built different since he’s from N corp which is like the most NO FUN ALLOWED district

Dante does get a big moment like what you want at the climax of chapter 3 which is good. PM writers know how to cook pretty well
Thank god. Cause imma be honest ive been skipping a lot of the text conversations just because the sheer amount of spuddery happening is lowering my IQ. Especially Don, jesus christ my guy.

Ive been choosing part members based of how much i like them, so far im set on Yi Sang, Faust, Ishmael, Outis, and Meursault

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah don is a bit rough to get used to, hopefully her chapter will explain why she’s the way she is. Chapter 3 does a lot of good things for Sinclair too. My boys been through some shit

In terms of me liking the sinners I’d probably say it goes like:
Faust/Gregor
Ishmael/dark penny
rodion
Ryoshu
Sinclair (ch3 does a lot of good for him)
Meursault
Hong lu
yi sang (only because he has like 4 lines of dialogue so far)
Outis (doesn’t really have a personality beyond bootlicker imo)
Heathcliff
Donq

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah don is a bit rough to get used to, hopefully her chapter will explain why she’s the way she is. Chapter 3 does a lot of good things for Sinclair too. My boys been through some shit

In terms of me liking the sinners I’d probably say it goes like:
Faust/Gregor
Ishmael/dark penny
rodion
Ryoshu
Sinclair (ch3 does a lot of good for him)
Meursault
Hong lu
yi sang (only because he has like 4 lines of dialogue so far)
Outis (doesn’t really have a personality beyond bootlicker imo)
Heathcliff
Donq
Outis always having my back no matter what is why i like her
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back