OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
tbh I only care about 2 digimon protags and i just added the other one
:hestonpls
Takato's my favorite though and Takuya is also a chad.
Taiki is just kind of okay.

Plus we can't just put in the ones we like, SOMEONE has to go in the trash tier (namely Daisuke and Tagiru) after all. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

Alright made the tier list. I can still add more characters but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head so far

list misses gai (ggg), gene (outlaw star), wu geng (feng shen ji), munsu (sao), vash (trigun), allen (dgm), lol tsuna (khr, we need to put there low tier mc too), onizuka (gto), bouya (crows), sakuragi (slam dunk), musashi (vagabond), and casshern

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gene Starwind definitely.

Outlaw Star > Cowboy Bebop if you ask me.

Also add Shiki since we were just talking about Edens Zero and you already got Haru and Natsu on the list

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Gene Starwind definitely.

Outlaw Star > Cowboy Bebop if you ask me.

Also add Shiki since we were just talking about Edens Zero and you already got Haru and Natsu on the list
I watch Outlaw star first so I liked it better than bebop.

:Pika: basically by the time I saw Cowboy bebop there's too many space fights I've seen and it was shown in Vash era.
Macross, Outlaw Star, Tenshi Muyo.
Then Bebop was broadcasted the same time period as Vash.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I watch Outlaw star first so I liked it better than bebop.

:Pika: basically by the time I saw Cowboy bebop there's too many space fights I've seen and it was shown in Vash era.
Macross, Outlaw Star, Tenshi Muyo.
Then Bebop was broadcasted the same time period as Vash.
I just think Gene’s cooler than Spike and Outlaw Star more entertaining with aliens and Taoism-inspired magic thrown in to a space sci-fi setting

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
nkt9E6k.png
  1. Yes I know, more than half the list is in the "don't know" section because I haven't seen or read enough of most of them to come to a solid opinion for them. Sue me.
  2. Naruto was originally going to be in D Tier, but because no one else ended up going into that tier (or in C or F Tier) and I didn't think he quite deserved to go in Trash Tier. I just decided to put him up in B tier so it wouldn't look as weird.
  3. Clare (Claymore) would be A Tier if she were there, Tsukune (Rosario) would be God Tier and of course Chloe (Ghost Reaper Girl) would be high A or low S Tier.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
nkt9E6k.png
  1. Yes I know, more than half the list is in the "don't know" section because I haven't seen or read enough of most of them to come to a solid opinion for them. Sue me.
  2. Naruto was originally going to be in D Tier, but because no one else ended up going into that tier (or in C or F Tier) and I didn't think he quite deserved to go in Trash Tier. I just decided to put him up in B tier so it wouldn't look as weird.
  3. Clare (Claymore) would be A Tier if she were there, Tsukune (Rosario) would be God Tier and of course Chloe (Ghost Reaper Girl) would be high A or low S Tier.
For characters like Ainz(skeleton dude) we're gonna need a whole new tier below trash to put him on, because he's just that bad. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For characters like Ainz(skeleton dude) we're gonna need a whole new tier below trash to put him on, because he's just that bad. :mjlol
Yeah I have that impression from discussion of him.

It's just that I've not watched or read it myself so I thought I shouldn't rank anything I'm not personally familiar with.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I have that impression from discussion of him.

It's just that I've not watched or read it myself so I thought I shouldn't rank anything I'm not personally familiar with.
Put it to you this way. Meliodas at least started off not that bad in the beginning with his series, and seemed on his way for a decent character arc before the whole manga just derailed and went flying off a cliff at mach 7.

Ainz started out bad from the get-go, and his 'development' only saw him get more horrendous as the series went on. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’d argue Ainz starting out okay. Him going off the deep end with power and sadism and the author literally bending over the story to justify his actions with anything from pseudo-philosophy to “well at least Ainz isn’t as bad a X character he happens to be against” is where he becomes the same trash tier as Meliodas

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Put it to you this way. Meliodas at least started off not that bad in the beginning with his series, and seemed on his way for a decent character arc before the whole manga just derailed and went flying off a cliff at mach 7.

Ainz started out bad from the get-go, and his 'development' only saw him get more horrendous as the series went on. :mjlol
Ainz was decent specially the Guild arc.

then it went dumb when he met the samurai or after that when Shaltear got controlled..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back