OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It went into a spiraling downhill for his character starting with the dungeon raid of his own place HE invited adventurers to just to have them all die miserable deaths to test his own security and maybe raise awareness of the Tomb of Nazarick to the rest of the world.

Really showed what a petty manchild he is beneath it all,

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Literally Overlord from then on

evil-are-we-the-baddies.gif

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It went into a spiraling downhill for his character starting with the dungeon raid of his own place HE invited adventurers to just to have them all die miserable deaths to test his own security and maybe raise awareness of the Tomb of Nazarick to the rest of the world.

Really showed what a petty manchild he is beneath it all,
oh yea that happened. one of the dumbest shit he could have done when no one even knows they exist.

I totally forgot about that shit. I just remember when shaltear got controlled.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I’d argue Ainz starting out okay. Him going off the deep end with power and sadism and the author literally bending over the story to justify his actions with anything from pseudo-philosophy to “well at least Ainz isn’t as bad a X character he happens to be against” is where he becomes the same trash tier as Meliodas

The writer was a petty bastard, too. They gave the fans the option to vote on whether or not a minor side characters fate would change, and since it was a rare sympathetic character the fans voted for her to live through the raid.

This apparently made the writer salty that the fans didn't "get it" or something because they wrote the character into a living hell as a sex slave for monsters

I hate Overlord

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The writer was a petty bastard, too. They gave the fans the option to vote on whether or not a minor side characters fate would change, and since it was a rare sympathetic character the fans voted for her to live through the raid.

This apparently made the writer salty that the fans didn't "get it" or something because they wrote the character into a living hell as a sex slave for monsters

I hate Overlord
And just to twist the knife, said sympathetic character, Arche, did the raid to provide for her siblings. Ainz still kills her anyway in the novel even after her allies offered themselves to be killed for offending him all because Ainz got butthurt over them using his guild mates as a bargaining tool.

Even worse, her corpse is desecrated with bug girl using her vocal cords for her new voice and her other body parts used for other sick shit with Ainz calling it “putting the prey to good use”

Tomb of Nazarick needs to be fucking nuked

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
And just to twist the knife, said sympathetic character, Arche, did the raid to provide for her siblings. Ainz still kills her anyway in the novel even after her allies offered themselves to be killed for offending him all because Ainz got butthurt over them using his guild mates as a bargaining tool.

Even worse, her corpse is desecrated with bug girl using her vocal cords for her new voice and her other body parts used for other sick shit with Ainz calling it “putting the prey to good use”

Tomb of Nazarick needs to be fucking nuked
author just went full retard on his writing.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Felt silly putting up a tier list where I didn't know more half the characters, so I decided to look up one where I actually know all the characters involved.

So here's my Final Fantasy X character tier list.
gPgR3Ok.png

Don't know why the guy who made the list bothered to split human Bahamut and Aeon Bahamut, especially when he/she didn't do the same for any of the other aeons?

Not to mention they kind of bloated the list with a bunch of nothing characters but hey, at least it was lot more fun doing one where I didn't have to disregard more than half the list. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back