OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
This is why I didn't participate in it.
I'm a nostalgia guy and read and watched plenty of shit... the problem is that unless I get a good glimpse at remembering it, I won't really remember it unless it jogs my memory hard.

For instance, I read a few volumes of Iron Wok Jan from my Library years ago but it took me FOREVER to remember I did and I can barely recall it.
I did it and most are nostalgia i just didn't rate the ones i really couldn't remember , there were just few characters like Judai that i was clear i knew were to put :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Than just use the ones you remember.

Oh and God-Tier for Shiki Granbell if he had been included. Mashima has written the worthy successor of Haru that Natsu never lived up to being

my-image.png

I know Blade is gonna get at me, especially as yeah, I only realized now the few episodes I saw with them on stream WAS of Great Teacher Onizuka... but I couldn't recognize him. :heston
Some of the others are I barely heard about them, barely really cared or I never saw their manga or anime.
Others like Clare are in a different boat as I know enough about them even without watching their source to understand them.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
my-image.png

I know Blade is gonna get at me, especially as yeah, I only realized now the few episodes I saw with them on stream WAS of Great Teacher Onizuka... but I couldn't recognize him. :heston
Some of the others are I barely heard about them, barely really cared or I never saw their manga or anime.
Others like Clare are in a different boat as I know enough about them even without watching their source to understand them.
Nigga, of all the folks on here, I expected you to know GTO. Why you gotta do me like this? Couldn't recognize him? What is this blasphemy? :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back