OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

brutal.jpg

Thankfully for the ants they don't really get traumatized by how brutal their existence is :skully

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Uoruk

For what it’s worth I went and watched the whole of trigun stampede with a few buds.

Actually ended up surprised because studio orange trolled the shit out of everyone. Stampedes a prequel, so vashs zoomer look is due to him being younger, he ditches it for the final duel with knives in July

They also adapted stuff from maximum into the story so the missing gung ho guns are in.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Uoruk

For what it’s worth I went and watched the whole of trigun stampede with a few buds.

Actually ended up surprised because studio orange trolled the shit out of everyone. Stampedes a prequel, so vashs zoomer look is due to him being younger, he ditches it for the final duel with knives in July

They also adapted stuff from maximum into the story so the missing gung ho guns are in.
Isn't Meryl in the show? she doesn't meet him till the first episode in the original, so I guess theyre just rewriting the timeline

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Isn't Meryl in the show? she doesn't meet him till the first episode in the original, so I guess theyre just rewriting the timeline
Yeah they changed some stuff, but the season finale is the duel in July and the city getting destroyed+knives getting crippled

He meets merill and wolfwood early but now because of his duel with knives he loses his prosthetic arm (knives cutoff his flesh arm because he has the black hole ability from MAXIMUM which is why he has the robot arm here) and has amnesia so that’s how they’re gonna swing it for s2

Livio and elendira are in so we’ll probably see razlo in season 2

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Bayek from Origins was pretty badass too. Getting back at all those early Templars for killing his boy
I was referring more so to gameplay, but then, I do also prefer Altair and Ezio over every other protagonist.

Bayek's story is fine, but for me, it's a shame it's within a game with gameplay that is, for me, distinctly not AC and doesn't do it for me. That's what I was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back