• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Calling it now. Light Duelist Pack after this Fire one to complete the 6 Attributes, and one of the 3 Duelists will be Sartorious representing Arcana Force

I’m hoping the other 2 are Trickstar and Star Seraphs. Can’t believe enough fuckers voted for Ice Barrier over those 2 in the Structure Deck polls

And Ice Barrier still sucks even after getting the Structure Deck. Especially with Halqi banned

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Calling it now. Light Duelist Pack after this Fire one to complete the 6 Attributes, and one of the 3 Duelists will be Sartorious representing Arcana Force

I’m hoping the other 2 are Trickstar and Star Seraphs. Can’t believe enough fuckers voted for Ice Barrier over those 2 in the Structure Deck polls

And Ice Barrier still sucks even after getting the Structure Deck. Especially with Halqi banned
>Wanting Trickstar Support
fuckingdisgusting.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Clearly your not aware of how much Konami has been exploiting the Waifu Tax in Yugioh since Sky Strikers literally blew up.

Trickstar has way too much going for it to not get picked for a Duelist Pack
I dont want more burn ftk shit please

That's a lot.

Gonna go out on a limb here and assume most that isn't Meta shit, but rather shit that allows other decks to compete with the Meta stuff. :maybe
>Slifer
>King Tiger Wanghu
>Naturia Bambooshoot
>All the rescue animals
>2 different "C" monsters
>Neko Mane King
>An Ally of Justice

Idk you tell me
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's a lot.

Gonna go out on a limb here and assume most that isn't Meta shit, but rather shit that allows other decks to compete with the Meta stuff. :maybe
Dudes call for a ban on shit that hasn’t seen any competitive play in years. Thunder King Rai-Oh? Light and Darkness Dragon? Horus?

List looks like it was decided from a random card generator

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dudes call for a ban on shit that hasn’t seen any competitive play in years. Thunder King Rai-Oh? Light and Darkness Dragon? Horus?

List looks like it was decided from a random card generator
Ah that makes sense.

Thought it was weird seeing Rainbow Neos there, as opposed to the other Neos fusion that came out more recently which seems a lot more OP.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I dont want more burn ftk shit please

>Slifer
>King Tiger Wanghu
>Naturia Bambooshoot
>All the rescue animals
>2 different "C" monsters
>Neko Mane King
>An Ally of Justice

Idk you tell me
:hestonpls
Trickstar burns, but very hard to FTK and their later support focused less on burning and more on swarming and Link Summoning which I don’t mind seeing more of. Their due mainly some better Link monsters than their current pool.

Trickstar have this going for them:

- Meta on release which is rare for an anime archetype and stayed good for years. It’s an already good theme that just needs more cards to be competitive again. These are the types of anime decks that sell the best by appealing to both casual and competitive players.
- The aforementioned Waifu Tax. Deck is a huge fan favorite
- People that played the deck got screwed from future support early because Aoi switched to Marincess and never went back to this deck.
- Players got screwed over a second time at a chance for more support when it lost to Ice Barriers in the Structure Deck polls

Nah man, it’s going to get picked. Calling it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back