• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
As cool as this spiderverse shit is

It will never be good for me because I wont get to see Captain Universe Miles using Sword Vigor
I wont get to see Spiders-Man and Normal interacting
we wont get to see Leopardon
like bruh

So yeah these spiderverse movies marvel is doing have just been dissapointing for me

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
efhk3z3w1u991.jpg

c0oqh5bv1u991.jpg

like this shit was fucking dope

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
AccelThink.png

The amount of FTKs/OTKs ive seen from trickstar even against meta when they go first is fucking astounding. Especially if they get Dark Room of Nightmare going first.

Gouki and Dinowrestler get nothing

its fucking sad
Could care less about Dinowrestlers. Glad Go went back to Goukis over that deck

Almost as bad as when Zane ditched Cyber Dragons for the crappy Cyberdark monsters

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Seems lame since Naruto vs Star Wars was already done with Obi Wan vs Kakashi
Yeah, another Naruto vs SW is zzzz

So many science fiction franchises and they put them against Naruto, in fact it is more entertaining that they use Naruto against One Piece or Bleach if we go by the popularity issue.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Seems lame since Naruto vs Star Wars was already done with Obi Wan vs Kakashi
Blame ObiKakashi making Numbers and folks in the community liking the MU over the years gaining more rise in popularity
Yeah, another Naruto vs SW is zzzz

So many science fiction franchises and they put them against Naruto, in fact it is more entertaining that they use Naruto against One Piece or Bleach if we go by the popularity issue.
We done most of the big name MU involving Naruto and Bleach and outside Naruto vs Luffy (which the crew don't like all that much mind you) the rest are just generic hst rivalry Mu

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
No big names in Warhammer 40k got any clips or graphic novels not to mention gameingworkshop copyright with fan material made sure DB ain't getting anywhere near 40k unless a shit changes

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Blame ObiKakashi making Numbers and folks in the community liking the MU over the years gaining more rise in popularity

We done most of the big name MU involving Naruto and Bleach and outside Naruto vs Luffy (which the crew don't like all that much mind you) the rest are just generic hst rivalry Mu
Gaara vs Crocodile
Tsunade vs Boa

They would be better than Darth Vader vs Obito, but hey it's their show.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gaara vs Crocodile
Tsunade vs Boa

They would be better than Darth Vader vs Obito, but hey it's their show.
Not really
Gaara vs Crocodile makes 0 sense outside sand
Not a fan of the bottom either
Yeah nah I don't mind Vader gutting Obito

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
How the fuck is obito more popular than freaking Sauron?
Sauron already appeared on DB last year against the lich king and won he ain't coming back after that
Obito has been among Vader most popular opponent among the community and causal spaces
As for sauron new gen being unfamiliar with Sauron I guess given of the reseachers heard niggas said they never heard of him

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
On the subject of Saint Seiya, the Big Bang created the entire multiverse right?

I am not sure, in the main manga only a single universe with dimensions the size of universes or infinite takes part, in G if it is something more ambiguous since everything points to the primordial gods created the multiverse.

Now if you mean that the Athena Exclamation is multiversal, I suppose it depends on the power scaling that you want to give it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I am not sure, in the main manga only a single universe with dimensions the size of universes or infinite takes part, in G if it is something more ambiguous since everything points to the primordial gods creating the multiverse.

Now if you mean that the Athena Exclamation is multiversal, I suppose it depends on the power scaling that you want to give it.
I mean, they're basically the same thing :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back