• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not including side stories, main story is at 55 volumes: 24 for first if we count the 2 SS volumes, 23 for NT, and GT has just hit its 8th volume.

Guin Saga currently holds the record for longest running light novel at 145 volumes

So Kamachi’s about 1/3 done with the series

:russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Truth be told, I hope he’s either just joking or including every volume of spin-off materials in beating that record.

I want to have a good enough probability of still being alive when the series ends

:heston

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
EE8-D3-BD1-7-B76-4251-912-F-2-F8-B54-D21864.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaah

The implication is that Sonic needed his Super form to fight the first boss in the game, so naturally the final boss should require an extra power up

But ofc Sega shot it down

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
EE8-D3-BD1-7-B76-4251-912-F-2-F8-B54-D21864.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaah

The implication is that Sonic needed his Super form to fight the first boss in the game, so naturally the final boss should require an extra power up

But ofc Sega shot it down
Given how underwhelming The End it was for the best

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Until Toaru itself actually finishes.

And given the fact that Kamachi has stated he aims to make the series the longest running light novel in history before he even thinks of an ending…
If he focused on To Aru i could believe he could do it,he is always making a bunch of side LNs while still writing toaru

Speaking of the longest running LN its a shame Guin Saga never got a proper translation

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If he focused on To Aru i could believe he could do it,he is always making a bunch of side LNs while still writing toaru

Speaking of the longest running LN its a shame Guin Saga never got a proper translation
Personally, I see two more series are left. GT and whatever the one after that follows. Feel like that’s the longest it should go

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Personally, I see two more series are left. GT and whatever the one after that follows. Feel like that’s the longest it should go
Original Testament, New Testament, Genesis Testament, and then Revelations Testament :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
at this point i think marvel puts out shitty comics on purpose to farm social media engagement for some nebulous reason

or maybe they really are just this inept at trying to write about issues involving minorities idk
it just seems impossible to fuck it up this hard especially when other contemporary comic’s aren’t fucking it up this bad

remember miles morales thor :wow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
at this point i think marvel puts out shitty comics on purpose to farm social media engagement for some nebulous reason

or maybe they really are just this inept at trying to write about issues involving minorities idk
it just seems impossible to fuck it up this hard especially when other contemporary comic’s aren’t fucking it up this bad

remember miles morales thor :wow
asgard is his hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back