• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That was unironically a great Backlash PPV.
While Bianca did win against Iyo Sky, they made Iyo look like a million bucks
Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest was MOTN
While Solo and the Usos defeated Riddle and Sami and KO(It wasn't for the titles), it's showing they will ultimately fracture at many points(Due to Solo bailing them out)
I didn't watch Rhea vs. whoever but I believe Rhea is still Champ
Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar was actually pretty good with Cody showing some real fire and basically trying to beat the shit out of Brock before the match started. Brock also naturally busted himself open(Like Ric Flair Crimson Mask busted himself open) with the exposed turnbuckle and Cody won by taking advantage of the Kimura Lock and just pinning Brock.

They had Michael Cole straight up state(And combined with Cody's own words in a promo) he wants ROMAN'S titles, so he's not getting a consolation prize. While I still believe he should have won it at Wrestlemania, I actually do understand what they are doing now and it can be interesting as long as they continue to stick the landing.
Heard from my cousin that Carlito also returned. That true?

Also, while it's nice and all that they're not gonna be stupid enough to put the consolation prize on Cody, if they're actually gonna try and build this shit toward Wrestlemania 40, as I've been hearing, then that means the bloodline story will have to get extended well beyond its expiration date.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So didn't know that America has a literal KFC representation in their map.

WbuGLvF.jpg

:jerrykek

:Pika:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it just me or are 3D platformers no longer fun like back in the day of true O.G. Crash Bandicoot, Pitfall 3D: Beyond the Jungle, etc?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Have we even had any recent 3D Platformer that weren’t some remake?

Sonic Frontiers is the only one that comes to mind and I did get bored with it pretty quick?

• Agree
Reactions: Ral
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back