• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Can someone help me out here? All the options in writing a post like Bold or Image are gray and I can’t click on them
Are you on BB mode? There should be a bracket sign on the right of your text viewer. If it's gray that means it's on. Click it and the text writer will turn to normal.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Alright, found the bracket. It was inconveniently hidden and now I got back all my options

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Why the fuck can I not post images right now?

Can someone help me out here? All the options in writing a post like Bold or Image are gray and I can’t click on them
Screenshot_1.png

See them brackets? Make sure they aren't greyed out. If its greyed out then you need to click it to make it not greyed out and then everything will work again

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000

>bored and shit
>see someone mention Gohan vs invincible shit
>mention how the Mu has nothing going for it beyond connections and banter.
>retards get mad and makes up bullshit to say it does
>still point out how it still has nothing to carry it
>retard resorted to blocking me
pussy shit
FvkdSWkaMAApgiv

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000

>bored and shit
>see someone mention Gohan vs invincible shit
>mention how the Mu has nothing going for it beyond connections and banter.
>retards get mad and makes up bullshit to say it does
>still point out how it still has nothing to carry it
>retard resorted to blocking me
pussy shit
FvkdSWkaMAApgiv
Clown-tier. If that's an adult behind that account, they really need to grow up.

Then again, this is the internet, so my suggestion is probably too far a leap already. :kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Clown-tier. If that's an adult behind that account, they really need to grow up.

Then again, this is the internet, so my suggestion is probably too far a leap already. :kobeha
All i ask was strong evidence to compensate for Gohan vs Invincible pros of a MU despite it being a SHITSTOMP and the nigga couldn't deliver just using the usual "just because its a stomp means it bad" or "just suspend ur brain" for the fight and using of buncha fanifc nonsense like gohan won't go hard in the paint the moment Gohan stops fucking around :jaeden
like nigga show me the strong points the fact you had to block shows he had none

Astro and Xhom go at it each others throats yet neither block each other

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Holy shit @Astaro, @Paxton

Idk if this is true or not but apparently GT8 introduces a new character named Rosenkreuz. And he's pmuch strongest now.

Curbstomped the Transcendants at full power, is so powerful that Aleizon is terrified of fighting him and needed to combine forces with Anna Kingsford to fend him off barely.

Also kills Alice, literally crushes her skull in his hands.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_20230509_111527_BOOKWALKER.jpg

This is the scene apparently btw.

Didn't think Kamachi had it in him to kill off a character, especially a child, in such a violent way either.

Based tbh. Didn't like Alice anyway.

Hopefully if these spoilers are real this is a permanent death and she doesn't come back in some way.

Last edited:
Holy shit @Astaro, @Paxton

Idk if this is true or not but apparently GT8 introduces a new character named Rosenkreuz. And he's pmuch strongest now.

Curbstomped the Transcendants at full power, is so powerful that Aleizon is terrified of fighting him and needed to combine forces with Anna Kingsford to fend him off barely.

Also kills Alice, literally crushes her skull in his hands.

So To Aru is basically going the DBS route with stronger characters just popping up to usurp the role of the strongest?
Really reminds me of Frieza popping in, suddenly gaining his BLACKED form and killing Gas to show he's the true strongest now...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Most I spoil myself are illustrations of the novels released and those without context don’t tell me much. But I avoid anything about the story like the plague until I actually get there

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So To Aru is basically going the DBS route with stronger characters just popping up to usurp the role of the strongest?
Really reminds me of Frieza popping in, suddenly gaining his BLACKED form and killing Gas to show he's the true strongest now...
Don't know yet, book hasn't been translated so the spoilers could be false.

Like that time everyone thought that pic of Touma holding swords was real, except it was actually a edited pic from another ln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back