• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
More spoilers-

-Apparently Rosenkreuz is terrifying and the first thing he did before murdering everyone was saying he doesn't care about human life and is gonna murder the Transcendants because he feels like it.

-He wants to interact with Touma for some reason, Aleister would rather die fighting than let Rosenkreuz get near Touma.

-Aleister does in fact use Coronzon's powers, invoking 333 so scaling goes

Rosenkreuz>Aleizon + Kingsford

-There are (or) were two Aradia's. That ln illustration with two Aradia's from the reddit post. Apparently that's because the Transcendants are artificial beings.

They can created unlimited copies of themselves with Alice.

Who's headless rn... So no sudden ressurections unless Alice somehow survived.

Edit: -Apparently R&C Occultics have a backup in district 15 of AC

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
5YFhjeh.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
More spoilers-

-Apparently Rosenkreuz is terrifying and the first thing he did before murdering everyone was saying he doesn't care about human life and is gonna murder the Transcendants because he feels like it.

-He wants to interact with Touma for some reason, Aleister would rather die fighting than let Rosenkreuz get near Touma.

-Aleister does in fact use Coronzon's powers, invoking 333 so scaling goes

Rosenkreuz>Aleizon + Kingsford

-There are (or) were two Aradia's. That ln illustration with two Aradia's from the reddit post. Apparently that's because the Transcendants are artificial beings.

They can created unlimited copies of themselves with Alice.

Who's headless rn... So no sudden ressurections unless Alice somehow survived.

Edit: -Apparently R&C Occultics have a backup in district 15 of AC
Damn, I had a feeling they weren't actual people but more-so along the lines of "Phases but incarnated into human form" for lack of a better description. Guess I was right :hm

never goes a day when some dork with shit taste and takes talks about DB, social media or not

It's funny because Goku even mentioned that he ultimately can't bridge the gap between himself and Cell fast enough so he has zero choice but depend on Gohan who actually can.
It's literally ignoring basic ass story shit to justify a shit opinion.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
He kinda looks like a bootleg van hellsing idk why
Oh that isn't Rosenkreuz. That's HP. Trismegistus, one of the Transcendants. It's a fakeout illustration. If you notice, Trismegistus's hands are gloved, Rosenkreuz's hands are bared.

Trismegistus?
image.png
Tbh this pic of him makes him look to funny. That hat is way too small. :mjlol

Where's the ln illustration of his silhouette? That actually makes him look cool.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I find it funny how Rosenkreuz quite literally woke up and chose violence after being ressurrected :tupac

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Also looking at these new illustrations... Gotta say Himura's old toaru art was way better.

OT V1
Index_v01_085.jpg

OT V2
Index_v02_288.jpg
Index_v02_297.jpg

OT V3
Index_v03_035.jpg

The new art is more manga-like and detailed but that's pretty much it... The atmosphere the OT ones have is much better. + Himura didn't soften the characters features as much as he does now.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Inb4 there's an Easter egg of Aleister dressing up like this one time. Shit would make people lose it cause of how much of a meme this card is
Maybe his Blasting Rod technically counts as a reference to the card since the card also has a staff of some kind? :hm

Edit: nevermind, the card is definitely a reference to To Aru Aleister, I just checked the release date :mjgrin

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because Goku even mentioned that he ultimately can't bridge the gap between himself and Cell fast enough so he has zero choice but depend on Gohan who actually can.
It's literally ignoring basic ass story shit to justify a shit opinion.
it's the same with buu and passing the baton to gotenks he had limited time and the kids has more time to get stronger to face buu.

:kannasip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back