• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

For me

Fights scenes where strategy plays a big part

And because I’m so burnt out from cynical works and poorly done anti-heroes, series where the protagonists are genuinely heroic

A good Chekovs Shotgun is always satisfying every time

Giant cosmic sized robots & monsters are important literary framing devices

A total hardass who's seen shit and not afraid to brutally kill and his adopted sweet kid that he'll protect at all costs is the coolest duo ever

I love world building that goes as zany as they possibly can

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
koCO4Xc.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A good Chekovs Shotgun is always satisfying every time

Giant cosmic sized robots & monsters are important literary framing devices

A total hardass who's seen shit and not afraid to brutally kill and his adopted sweet kid that he'll protect at all costs is the coolest duo ever

I love world building that goes as zany as they possibly can

Why Accel is best boy

Destroyed the guy just for even mentioning the Level 6 project after meeting Last Order

Can't believe I was more hype for Susanoo being playable than I am for That Man being playable :wow

Combination of Strive basically completely deflating That Man/Asuka as a character and Strive literally killing character movesets that does it.
I legit expected seeing Nine The Phantom's moveset in Blazblue, Asuka would be an evolution of that concept but now? It absolutely isn't going to be that at all and it's a damn fucking shame for one of the strongest beings in the series.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Combination of Strive basically completely deflating That Man/Asuka as a character and Strive literally killing character movesets that does it.
I legit expected seeing Nine The Phantom's moveset in Blazblue, Asuka would be an evolution of that concept but now? It absolutely isn't going to be that at all and it's a damn fucking shame for one of the strongest beings in the series.
That along with gutting the entire pacing of the game is why I don't even consider Strive to be a Guilty Gear game lol

If anything it plays more like Street Fighter but more kusoge

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Finally is the time to kick the ass of That Man

:risitas

As if he wasn't broken enough in series the dude has a space cloak and seemingly the ability to spam a shit load of the cubes from Gg2 Overture.

He looks cool, still not buying the game any time soon though :mjlol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back