• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

At least Yamato is actually a likable character, you know one that's actually worth debating about, even if the debate itself is rooted in sheer stupidity given Oda has confirmed her as a woman and the thing with Oden is more about idolizing him specifically than actually wanting to be a man.

Not this psychopathic, nazi, necrophiliac responsible for what most people agree is one of the worst sections of the series and whom Kubo has also shot down their bullshit by confirming him as a male. :hestonpls

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
While One Piece wokes were discussing the gender of an character, Warhammer wokes were discussing whether Tyranids are Jewish...

I see why we don't have flying cars yet.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
These people are so fucking desperate to suck Rooster Teeth's cocks, they gotta deflect the blame for how bad the show is on a guy whose been dead for years. :scust

Even if they were still (or were ever) following any kind of guideline Monty may or may not have left for how he wanted the series to go (which I don't think they are, given how much shit in Volume 1 or 2 was back-pedaled on or outright changed), THEY are still the ones writing it. The fuck ups are THEIR fault, not Monty's.

This would be like if I blamed Burnie for how bad Red vs Blue got post-Season 14, despite him having nothing what so fucking ever to do with the show anymore, just because he was the original writer? :smh

Disrespectful sacks of shit.
I don't think Monty was ever the writer; he came up with the concept, the characters and overall world but left the writing to others. But yeah. Shit is incredibly stupid given how many retcons RWBY has had since (and even before) he passed away.

I don't mean any disrespect if there was a mistake Monty made, it was choosing the writers he did.

Wasn’t for Month Oum, these fuckers wouldn’t even have the series period.
1679113700514095.png
The fact this has me somewhat IN DEFENCE OF RWBY should speak magnitudes to how fucking stupid it is.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So this seems to be indicating that CHOICE is going to be a big deal in this game's story, though how much that actually ends up holding true, we'll have to wait and see.

I don't know how the hell there's going to be any tension if Fire God Liu Kang is actually getting involved. I thought, with the way the trailer was going there, that he'd be staying neutral and leaving those "choices" up to the other characters. Then he bodies Shang Tsung and again makes me question, how can there be any tension when he's already beaten Kronika and Shang Tsung with her crown?

Hopefully the gameplay's good because I doubt the story is going to be. :kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Im getting ready to record the podcast with my first guest today once he wakes up.

Im fucking nervous as hell cause i've never talked to you guys out loud before.

Its a stupid thing to be nervous about but im spooked

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Man he looks insanely boring

How do they keep managing this

poor man's igniz fighting with a book, lmao

striveZzzZz at its best, the ggear fandom was waiting 25 years for this nig to appear and be playable, and this is how u got him, lmao

this

is

bad, such shameful display, no creativity anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back