• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FwLSbq_XsAAbnDw

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
on that mk crack :heston

ed boon prob gon be a dlc char too, with dual lightsabers :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i got you other good fanmade good games as well, if you want

get here lads, and pmuch dl, some of the best mugen fighting games out there, so lit it is

While we literally see why in that very series Grievous isn't as good as he once was(Which will ALWAYS be canon more than... whatever that bastardization was)... did due miss the main fight in Episode 2? Dooku beat the brakes out of both Obi-Wan AND Anakin in Dueling, requiring Yoda to save their asses. Or is this more saying it after that terrible Clone Wars show(Not the Gennedy one) made him look impotent?

Liu kang in Raiden's role is a recipe for nothing but disaster

This already looks to be a fucking disaster of a game continuity wise when Mileena, Kitana, Sub Zero AND Scorpion all somehow exists in the Great Kung Lao's era. Did we literally take a fucking page from Konquest or somehow, we just skipped over that whole fucking thing to go back to Mortal Kombat 1(And if that's the case, why is Shang Tsung so young rather than old like he was then)?

And now we have Fire God Liu Kang fighting? Or is this is gonna be like Dark Raiden where this is the hype we get and somehow the fucker will cease to exist because "timeline fuckery" and we will get Raiden and Liu Kang separated? And oh yeah, I like how Shang-Fucking-Tsung is now Pre-Order DLC because after Goro and Shao Khan, there's no reason to stop anymore at Liu Kang's mortal nemesis either right?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This already looks to be a fucking disaster of a game continuity wise when Mileena, Kitana, Sub Zero AND Scorpion all somehow exists in the Great Kung Lao's era. Did we literally take a fucking page from Konquest or somehow, we just skipped over that whole fucking thing to go back to Mortal Kombat 1(And if that's the case, why is Shang Tsung so young rather than old like he was then)?

And now we have Fire God Liu Kang fighting? Or is this is gonna be like Dark Raiden where this is the hype we get and somehow the fucker will cease to exist because "timeline fuckery" and we will get Raiden and Liu Kang separated? And oh yeah, I like how Shang-Fucking-Tsung is now Pre-Order DLC because after Goro and Shao Khan, there's no reason to stop anymore at Liu Kang's mortal nemesis either right?
IIRC Liu Kang recreated everything at the end of the previous game so it makes sense why everyone exists at the same time.

to be honest with how Liu Kang is talking this might be a more RPG type fighting game kinda like some of the older titles

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
IIRC Liu Kang recreated everything at the end of the previous game so it makes sense why everyone exists at the same time.

to be honest with how Liu Kang is talking this might be a more RPG type fighting game kinda like some of the older titles

> about kronika, she is superior to cetrion = elder god levels, kronika can stop/rewind time, she is a reality merger, she can summon multiple corrupted/revenant mk versions from across the entire history of time itself and bring them to the present era
> fire god liu kang (by taking raiden's powers) became immortal and isn't affected by kronika's powers, and defeats the several corrupted versions of various mk characters, including corrupted cetrion
> kronika can fully absorb them and power up even more
> she actually erased the realms, with her time based powers + power of hourglass, she even brf'd liu to the dawn of time, where their final battle took place, she dropped few small meteors at him, and he slapped them
> in the end, liu turned her into a statue of fire and ice and defeated her
> fire god liu kang is the strongest from the good side, raiden said that now, liu is the new protector of the earthrealm, once it is restored
and now it's up to liu kang to reshape the history/fate of all the realms, and raiden will try to advice him as long as his mortality from now on allows him to help

and later in the dlc, after a heated fight with upgraded shang, once liu beat him, he recreated the entire mk universe/timeline, he is at least universal+ in dc, overall

liu kang blanco is that strong

>Some mofos saying RWBY S9s bad writing is somehow Monty Oms fault

I've gone on record saying RWBY is trash, but saying it might have been the fault of the guy who had nothing to do with the writing and passed away tragically years ago is-

I have no fucking words

It's funny too because these fuckers want to use Monty as a defense when it's convenient because the writers and the crewmates themselves constantly do so to say why Volume 9 in every direction was ALWAYS PLANNED(just like Volume 7-8 was planned) despite as Adamant stated, Monty never wrote the series, he was the combat maker.
Sure, he may have had some notes laying around but considering he has made many last minute decisions and changing and creating fight scenes wholesale(He literally created Neo on a WHIM), that's utter bullshit.

So yeah, it's disrespectful, it's stupid and goddamn does it suck.

At least Yamato is actually a likable character, you know one that's actually worth debating about, even if the debate itself is rooted in sheer stupidity given Oda has confirmed her as a woman and the thing with Oden is more about idolizing him specifically than actually wanting to be a man.

Not this psychopathic, nazi, necrophiliac responsible for what most people agree is one of the worst sections of the series and whom Kubo has also shot down their bullshit by confirming him as a male. :hestonpls

>Looks at Bleach Reddit
>Literally has a post right at the top that says "Misgendering Giselle is a Moderateable Offense"

Yeah, we must defend the psychopathic nazi necrophiliac that will backstab his allies(and actually DID with Bambietta and was planning to if Lilito didn't drag his ass away) if whim strikes him if someone dares to call him a guy in any fashion... despite Kubo confirming that Giselle is a boy and it actually makes sense with how his scenes play out including an extremely obvious rape allegory.

What the fuck is with these crazy fucking yahoos jumping on anything with "representation" and think people will genuinely care about the cause due to this insane fascination? Giselle isn't a girl, it's pretty apparent Giselle isn't a girl, stop giving a fuck if the dude's feelings are hurt, he's a goddamned psycho and I wouldn't be surprised if the anime downplayed his worst moments to try and make him somewhat likeable(But at the same time, I can see them play up his worst traits at the same time).

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
While we literally see why in that very series Grievous isn't as good as he once was(Which will ALWAYS be canon more than... whatever that bastardization was)... did due miss the main fight in Episode 2?
Never mind the fact Grievous isn't even bad in Revenge of the Sith. The order had to specifically send Obi Wan because his style was the best suited to facing Grievous' and it was still a tough fight, where Kenobi had to exploit his weakened armour and shoot him in his organs to actually kill him.

Although yeah his Jobberization in the later Clone Wars series was pretty disgusting.
Dooku beat the brakes out of both Obi-Wan AND Anakin in Dueling, requiring Yoda to save their asses. Or is this more saying it after that terrible Clone Wars show(Not the Gennedy one) made him look impotent?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's talking about how he was portrayed after the fact.

Though again, dude was fighting both fine in ROTS given that both had improved MASSIVELY and Anakin had to rage out to kill him.

Well they obviously want to try and push Shang Tsung after how popular he was in MK11.

Without realizing that a lot of that was due to the actor they had playing him. Unless they have him back (which it doesn't look like they do) he's not going to be anywhere near as much of a draw. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back