• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
MUGENland must be above VSB's definition of boundless then since it can actually affect real world PCs :mjpls
Untitled.png

Strongest verse confirmed 😎

I like how Iceberg explained niggas try to claim characters like this dont exist and its like
nigga,, you really think these people would make these shits easily findable, they are fucking malware at best
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Dude was erased from existence. Might just be a new version of him that popped up in this new era

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
What I'm thinking now is that we're going to see the story of Young Shang Tsung, Great Kung Lao and possibly everything else that we haven't gotten to see since we're getting a timeline reset

The true origins of Mortal Kombat, which may ultimately change nothing

Because you remember what happened when Raiden tried to change the timeline :heston

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Heh

UI Goku = UE Vegeta = Broly = Black Freeza = Jiren = Moro = Gas are all stated to be around the same level physically in the recent chapter

Freeza fans on massive suicide watch right now

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
What I'm thinking now is that we're going to see the story of Young Shang Tsung, Great Kung Lao and possibly everything else that we haven't gotten to see since we're getting a timeline reset

The true origins of Mortal Kombat, which may ultimately change nothing

Because you remember what happened when Raiden tried to change the timeline :heston
Can’t wait for fire god Liu to inexplicably be written as a total dickhead :hestonpls

I'd put Vegeta slightly over Goku based on how the manga is going

Not to mention he beat Goku in base

:mjpls

Like seriously, Vegeta was able to defeat Goku in base which kinda implies Vegeta can defeat Goku overall.
The final chapter of the Granolah Arc implies Freeza isn't the strongest being in the Universe and implies it's Gohan after all(Which makes sense considering Gohan was always stated to have the greatest potential out of everyone and was stated to still be above Goku and Vegeta even when they learned SSB). Broly is implied to be stronger than basically everyone but BLACKED Freeza, Moro weaker than Gas(For obvious reasons) and we have no idea where Jiren is due to the power level wank(He could be Broly Tier or slightly weaker than him) and nothing stated that Jiren stopped training himself either(Especially Anime Wise where he broke his own limits).

So yeah, the manga implying everyone is roughly equal to each other physical wise makes zero sense.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Like seriously, Vegeta was able to defeat Goku in base which kinda implies Vegeta can defeat Goku overall.
The final chapter of the Granolah Arc implies Freeza isn't the strongest being in the Universe and implies it's Gohan after all(Which makes sense considering Gohan was always stated to have the greatest potential out of everyone and was stated to still be above Goku and Vegeta even when they learned SSB). Broly is implied to be stronger than basically everyone but BLACKED Freeza, Moro weaker than Gas(For obvious reasons) and we have no idea where Jiren is due to the power level wank(He could be Broly Tier or slightly weaker than him) and nothing stated that Jiren stopped training himself either(Especially Anime Wise where he broke his own limits).

So yeah, the manga implying everyone is roughly equal to each other physical wise makes zero sense.

Jiren vs Broly

Plus Tournament of Power becomes an annual thing like the Budokai Tenkaichi did

If Toyo played his cards right

Let's make this shit annual

We don't even see Budokai anymore

At least for the kids and the humans

DB needs more variety and new heroes save who we already know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back