OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

so you know how transformers 5 shifts aspect ratios constantly, like sometimes several times a minute

this was fucking intentional :kobeha

bay is literally just an insane person who keeps managing to get huge amounts of money to make things. I miss him so much

Considering how much it's profits dropped compared to the previous flicks I'd say he was just insane.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Considering how much it's profits dropped compared to the previous flicks I'd say he was just insane.
still made a lot tbh, but it was peak mcu era

this being intentional makes it seem like he was taking the piss or something. i love it either way, its just a demented way to make a movie that big

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
still made a lot tbh, but it was peak mcu era
Eh JW already proved you could still make more than most MCU flicks with the right marketing and hype, even if I think it is overrated, and making only 600 mill compared to your last flick making over a bill is a steep decline now matter how you shake it.
this being intentional makes it seem like he was taking the piss or something. i love it either way, its just a demented way to make a movie that big
Possibly but then you could say every Transformers flick he made was taking the piss since I hear he was forced just to do the first one.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Eh JW already proved you could still make more than most MCU flicks with the right marketing and hype, even if I think it is overrated, and making only 600 mill compared to your last flick making over a bill is a steep decline now matter how you shake it.

Possibly but then you could say every Transformers flick he made was taking the piss since I hear he was forced just to do the first one.
i just like seeing shit thats weird and different. Finding out he wanted the movie to look this weird gives me a new appreciation for it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>sukuna and gojo activate domain expansion
>sukunas domain outranges gojos
>meaning it attacks gojos domain from the outside
>meaning it breaks infinite void
>sukuna then uses cleave and slices gojos neck open

Aww shit son

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>sukuna and gojo activate domain expansion
>sukunas domain outranges gojos
>meaning it attacks gojos domain from the outside
>meaning it breaks infinite void
>sukuna then uses cleave and slices gojos neck open

Aww shit son
So Gojo is dead now?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Astaro
this is pretty neat
Protects Face up S/T, let’s you recycle banished Fire monsters back to hand

Konami, just slap Volcanic in this cards name. Your not the least bit subtle about what you want this played in

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

giphy.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

It's always the so-called 'liberal' whites, both male and female, who hate themselves deep down, along with everyone else, and who are just 'standing up' for the black community, that just so happen to always be the most racist, pathetic ass-wipes on planet Earth.

I swear, every time one of these fuckers claim to be descended from the Irish, just so they can pretend they understand 'oppression' a bit more, given my people's history, I want to be like Darth Vader and just force-choke them. These fanny-packing fuckboys and girls are forever part of the LGBTQIALMNOP+ waste of space and oxygen brigade, they'll never be a part of the Gaelic tribe, and for the few who's ancestors were Irish, I feel sorry for those ancestors, knowing what their bloodline eventually led to. A genetic defect. :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Atem sorry if that seemed a bit out of left field as a response to your comment. Literally just had to unfortunately deal with some american imports today who wanted to pretend to be Irish, and were the most aggravating kind of dipshits. The more they talked and tried to shove their rancid ideology down my throat, whether unintentionally or not, had me cringing every few seconds. :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It's always the so-called 'liberal' whites, both male and female, who hate themselves deep down, along with everyone else, and who are just 'standing up' for the black community, that just so happen to always be the most racist, pathetic ass-wipes on planet Earth.

I swear, every time one of these fuckers claim to be descended from the Irish, just so they can pretend they understand 'oppression' a bit more, given my people's history, I want to be like Darth Vader and just force-choke them. These fanny-packing fuckboys and girls are forever part of the LGBTQIALMNOP+ waste of space and oxygen brigade, they'll never be a part of the Gaelic tribe, and for the few who's ancestors were Irish, I feel sorry for those ancestors, knowing what their bloodline eventually led to. A genetic defect. :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Atem sorry if that seemed a bit out of left field as a response to your comment. Literally just had to unfortunately deal with some american imports today who wanted to pretend to be Irish, and were the most aggravating kind of dipshits. The more they talked and tried to shove their rancid ideology down my throat, whether unintentionally or not, had me cringing every few seconds. :wow
well this will annoy u more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back