• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
d82a4c78-d2fc-425a-8d0e-2e64509a08f1.png

034e0929-b2c7-4b5f-94f2-8eaf4fb1a2a1.png

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
RCO005_1686061987.jpg

>Joker
>scariest villain on the planet

fuck outta here man

They did this already with Superman. Joker showed up and set a bunch of bombs, and then Supes confronted him and tied all the bombs onto Joker in the middle of his speech :skully

And then Supes told Joker that he should stop assuming everyone else is like Bats. Supes doesn't have an ironclad code, he just doesn't like killing (its BS but Supes is bluffing so Joker won't come back)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
They did this already with Superman. Joker showed up and set a bunch of bombs, and then Supes confronted him and tied all the bombs onto Joker in the middle of his speech :skully

And then Supes told Joker that he should stop assuming everyone else is like Bats. Supes doesn't have an ironclad code, he just doesn't like killing (its BS but Supes is bluffing so Joker won't come back)
Superman is willign to kill if its people like doomsday or Cyborg Superman.

He had no issue taking them niggas out
:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>KH3 has better combat than KH2

Nigga more shit filling up my screen isnt better combat fuck off.
"Just turn off the mechanics if you dont like em"
wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif

this 4chan thread is peak ass right now

Lazywaka

Illustrious
Replaying Tomb raider anniversary.

I feel this remake is over hated. Yeah it makes a few mistakes like condensing some levels to only the most iconic parts and the over reliance on adrenaline dodge headshots but it's still a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back