• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_1882.png

“A lot of people that go to the gym tend to have a forward head posture. Modern DB character designs are also like this. Perhaps the artist’s posture is reflected onto their art. It’s not a cool look so let’s be careful…”

Fenyo takes a jab at Toyotaro

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Atem

time to tell em the truth, clive despite having traits from aged noctis and all, his true identity is

imagick_convert.php

7f8ada15fd87747bba0ed00bef165a9b.jpg

he was mainly inspired by gabe belmont, thus, clive belmont is canon

Naruto acting like a broke back lover for Sasuke was disgusting :giogio
sometimes I feel kishi understand of bond between the two was some gay fanfic he read

Kishimoto stated that Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is ultimately supposed to mirror HIS relationship with him and his twin brother...

When I read that, I legit wonder if Mahashi Kishimoto realized why his twin is so estranged from him...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kishimoto stated that Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is ultimately supposed to mirror HIS relationship with him and his twin brother...

When I read that, I legit wonder if Mahashi Kishimoto realized why his twin is so estranged from him...
If I was his brother, I’d be embarrassed

:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

If I were Kishi's brother, I'd do what I could to get a name change as fast as possible. :mjlol

Last edited:

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Tyson's left hook was a thing of beauty. I notice I've tended to try and do these. I'm rather proud of my hooks and uppercuts. I might demonstrate some on my IG this week, if I go to the gym. I'm sore as fuck right now.

Meanwhile within the span of a few hours two of the three girls I was texting from last month messaged me back after days. The randomness of the world.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm thankful I decided to do the IG thing. It allowed me to get in touch again with a friend from Russia. I couldn't contact her by the usual methods because of the war.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
IMG_1882.png

“A lot of people that go to the gym tend to have a forward head posture. Modern DB character designs are also like this. Perhaps the artist’s posture is reflected onto their art. It’s not a cool look so let’s be careful…”

Fenyo takes a jab at Toyotaro

toyo's chars don't have the confidence and power on their postures, like akira's had, when was the author, fenyo's jab was correct, and that counts for most series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back