• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
bro
its 2023
can we stop talking about trump
on god no one should care about the man anymore
stop treating politicians like celebrities
stop treating celebrities as if they are better than everyone else

BE NORMAL
Ask ur self that question and ask urself what year we're in and the state of it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ask ur self that question and ask urself what year we're in and the state of it
Thats not an excuse for niggas to not be normal

its SO EASY to be normal that you have to actually try not to be. its unreal. its not even a current year thing either i just thought that by 2023 niggas would be at least trying

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Based beyond belief. Best Supreme Court Justice we’ve had in years just for having the one thing your average politician lacks: common sense

keep-poking-the-bear-gov-hochul-justice-thomas-is-watching-v0-auujmzbaola91.jpg

LeonLex

Paramount
Trump isn't even President anymore and still winning. America is having a great time.

Also yes, you can deny service to anyone if you have a believable reason (or if you don't want to deal with their shit really).
But then some alcohol bottle might hit your store.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Dumb woke shits still can't control their fires and the haze is all over us again.
It’s because these lazy tree hugging pricks that don’t manage and maintain their forests and let shit grow and most importantly die uncontrolled.

All those bundles of dry dead leaves and wood piled up and all it takes is a single lightning strike or even a lit match to unironically bring about a real environmental disaster moreso than climate change or gas stoves or whatever other shit they come up with all while riding their air-polluting luxury jumbo jets .

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh just so its made clear

Im not trying to silence you guys or anything, im not trying to make it so you cant talk about certain things because of my beliefs or any of that shit. I just know that some people use this place as a way to get away from all the real world nonsense and I wouldnt want their experience to be ruined. I understand that it might damper your experiences as well but in all honesty politics is 100% ass. So i think we can all deal with a bit less of it
:hestonpls

Like world events are fine and all but try and stay away from the stupid side of things.

Nah its not his video specifically

its videos like that one. I was fine with his videos cause its yugioh and anything could happen but then i start seeing

"Was Vegeta about to kill Goku" and the thumbnail is great ape vegeta squeezing goku and its like
:Wut:

It reminds me of Dragonball Multiverse and how alot of their specials is just "This is how Goku died here" and it's literally just the scenario we see in Dragonball happen and the villain doesn't get cocky this time like it's some massive eyeopening moment.
Atleast Xenoverse actually has some hilarious and radical changes like Gohan losing to Cell not because "Cell lost his cockiness and killed Gohan sooner" but Some of the Cell Jr's survived and did their own hilarious version of the Father-Son Kamehameha and killed him.

Oh just so its made clear

Im not trying to silence you guys or anything, im not trying to make it so you cant talk about certain things because of my beliefs or any of that shit. I just know that some people use this place as a way to get away from all the real world nonsense and I wouldnt want their experience to be ruined. I understand that it might damper your experiences as well but in all honesty politics is 100% ass. So i think we can all deal with a bit less of it
:hestonpls

Like world events are fine and all but try and stay away from the stupid side of things.

I absolutely agree here. I'm genuinely tired of the politics as most people are, like if you want to point out actual happenings, sure.
But holy shit, stop with the dicksucking already damn.

This... feels weird to be frank. So Fire God Liu Kang is more or less Dark Raiden but less mad?
Scorpion is in the Lin Kuei alongside Sub Zero?(Seriously what the fuck?! Liu Kang, that was a dick move to erase the Shirai-Ryu from history to get Scorpion to be less of a dumbass)
Mileena and Kitana truly are genuine sisters?! And they made her Tarkatan features from the Flesh Pits just be a disease now?(Uh...)
And Kenshi basically lost his character development and is just a braggart like he was before(Really feels like they took from Snowflame there...)
EDIT: RAIDEN is the Champion of Earthrealm? What the fuck is this?!

I am NOT looking forward to this at all...

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
This... feels weird to be frank. So Fire God Liu Kang is more or less Dark Raiden but less mad?
Scorpion is in the Lin Kuei alongside Sub Zero?(Seriously what the fuck?! Liu Kang, that was a dick move to erase the Shirai-Ryu from history to get Scorpion to be less of a dumbass)
Mileena and Kitana truly are genuine sisters?! And they made her Tarkatan features from the Flesh Pits just be a disease now?(Uh...)
And Kenshi basically lost his character development and is just a braggart like he was before(Really feels like they took from Snowflame there...)
EDIT: RAIDEN is the Champion of Earthrealm? What the fuck is this?!

I am NOT looking forward to this at all...

Sounds like Liu Kang is the SJW God of Fire and Pandering :hestonpls

Rooting for Shang Tsung again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back