• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Liu Kang is the SJW God of Fire and Pandering :hestonpls

Rooting for Shang Tsung again

The truly fucked up part is if you read Scorpion and Sub Zero's profiles again... it's implied that Scorpion isn't Hanzo Hasashi but Kuai Liang and Sub Zero is Bi-Han...

Meaning Liu Kang was so done with Hanzo's shit, he didn't just erase the Shirai Ryu from existence, but Hanzo as well!
Like why you gotta do Liu like this Netherrealm, what the fuck?!

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
FrcPwETaIAU0u07
Eren would get wrecked

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
it seems to be based on a lie that somehow made it all the way to the supreme court, the gay wedding thing never even existed.

i dont see this as a good thing whether you are religious or not, sets a very bad precedent

>huffpost
Nah lol I trust none of those niggas
Also let's leave it there

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
ON GOD ITS TIME TO DRAGON MONK THIS SHIT UP SON
"We also did a lot of work house-ruling this class, re-balancing Monks and giving them more Ki to ensure they feel powerful next to our other classes. So we're introducing brand new actions to play with.

Baldur’s Gate 3 features a trio of Monastic traditions to choose as your subclass. Monks of the
Open Hand
excel at close combat, using special unarmed techniques to manipulate the enemies at hand. At mid levels, this subclass can charge their attacks with Psychic, Necrotic or Radiant damage (representing mind, body and soul). At higher levels, we give them Ki Resonating Blast, which infuses punched targets with Ki and can create a chain reaction of explosions across all in-range targets who have also been touched by Ki."

:mjpls

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
The truly fucked up part is if you read Scorpion and Sub Zero's profiles again... it's implied that Scorpion isn't Hanzo Hasashi but Kuai Liang and Sub Zero is Bi-Han...

Meaning Liu Kang was so done with Hanzo's shit, he didn't just erase the Shirai Ryu from existence, but Hanzo as well!
Like why you gotta do Liu like this Netherrealm, what the fuck?!

Yeah this is some truly weird shit

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Again don't buy it
i mean you dont really have to buy the news, the stuff’s even in the local and supreme court documents

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4497079/37/303-creative-llc-v-elenis/
motion to dismiss based on all of the claims being hypotheticals
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/21/21-476/226349/20220526141251289_21-476 Joint Appendix.pdf

claim that they were contacted to design for a gay wedding is in here
you can look the guy up (just search stewart in the SC doc) since his email isn’t redacted in the court files, he’s pretty easy to find. He’s just some guy with a wife and a kid, not a gay man. This whole thing was based on a lie.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i mean you dont really have to buy the news, the stuff’s even in the local and supreme court documents

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4497079/37/303-creative-llc-v-elenis/
motion to dismiss based on all of the claims being hypotheticals
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/21/21-476/226349/20220526141251289_21-476 Joint Appendix.pdf

claim that they were contacted to design for a gay wedding is in here
you can look the guy up (just search stewart in the SC doc) since his email isn’t redacted in the court files, he’s pretty easy to find. He’s just some guy with a wife and a kid, not a gay man. This whole thing was based on a lie.
If that's true
Can't he sue for defamation

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
If that's true
Can't he sue for defamation
apparently he doesn’t want any part of this and he wasn’t even involved in the lawsuit to begin with (or even knew his name was in the papers) from what I read in the only interviews conducted with him thus far

but uh, it’s 100% true he’s got several social media accounts with pics of him and his family on them. It’s kind of insane that this went all the way to the SC and nobody contacted him to see if this was true until now?

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
apparently he doesn’t want any part of this and he wasn’t even involved in the lawsuit to begin with (or even knew his name was in the papers) from what I read in the only interviews conducted with him thus far

but uh, it’s 100% true he’s got several social media accounts with pics of him and his family on them. It’s kind of insane that this went all the way to the SC and nobody contacted him to see if this was true until now?
Worst stuff happened in a similar fashion

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back