• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Man, Simpson really went down the shitter something fierce for them to throw out shit episodes like this...
Lad, these Simpsons writers just don't give a damn anymore. Legit wouldn't be surprised if someone gets an episode released where Marge cucks Homer, at this rate, and they try to play it off into a joke. :wow

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
:kannasip discord harsh 1 day ban for explaining someone past character of current vtuber.

Why not treat it like voice acting a character and once they graduate it's a job resume under their belt.

seriously. Sure you can support their current voice acting job but totally blocking out info outside of their stream/twitter/youtube space is kind of dumb as it's literally work they have done.

It's like seeing a voice actor doing other characters and praising it for them. Of course you support their current project but mentioning their past project should never be seen as a stain in their name.

:kannasip discord harsh 1 day ban for explaining someone past character of current vtuber.

Why not treat it like voice acting a character and once they graduate it's a job resume under their belt.

seriously. Sure you can support their current voice acting job but totally blocking out info outside of their stream/twitter/youtube space is kind of dumb as it's literally work they have done.

It's like seeing a voice actor doing other characters and praising it for them. Of course you support their current project but mentioning their past project should never be seen as a stain in their name.

It's more or less similar to Luchador style Wrestling, if someone is masked and they are out in public, they are no longer anyone but the character they play. If that mask gets removed, the character dies with the mask, period.
So even though someone has retired a character in V-Tubing, it's basically the character being gone for good and the person behind them don't matter at all. It's also for their safety.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
> Kubo and others hyping up Bleach getting a new game soon.
> Turns out it's ANOTHER mobile game. :kobeha

You'd think with the hype the Nazi Anime arc generated they'd actually try to make something half-way decent.
But so long as this shit keeps making them money, it's just not gonna happen.

nah, ill stick to brave souls thank you
It took me a while, but I finally did the green one! A friend from elsewhere won again (he's got three out of four so far, he must have the aid of Nocturnal)!
Colour-wheel-Peridot.png

Next up is light blue, would you kindly!
Smurfs, probably brainy smurf
iu

> Kubo and others hyping up Bleach getting a new game soon.
> Turns out it's ANOTHER mobile game. :kobeha

You'd think with the hype the Nazi Anime arc generated they'd actually try to make something half-way decent.
But so long as this shit keeps making them money, it's just not gonna happen.

To be frank?
I'm actually looking forward to this as it looks like it plays similarly to Punishing: Grey Raven and other titles like it.
I'm 1000% good with a Bleach game in that style as long as it's just as optimized and it's not BS intensive when it comes to gacha.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It's more or less similar to Luchador style Wrestling, if someone is masked and they are out in public, they are no longer anyone but the character they play. If that mask gets removed, the character dies with the mask, period.
So even though someone has retired a character in V-Tubing, it's basically the character being gone for good and the person behind them don't matter at all. It's also for their safety.
actually I don't care about the person behind, is my point just the role they played.
:kannasip It's like looking at a VA's characters and complimenting them about it. Most time you don't even care about the face of the VA just their works. also this is limited to places the vtuber don't actually get involve but only fans does as they are most time curious about the works of the vtuber. -Hence Discord-

On Twitch, Twitter or Youtube It's a priority that you don't distract them about their previous work because they have to do their job in those spaces.

Last edited:

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm thinking of calling it Threads of Destiny. Thinking of a fantasy setting mixed with the supernatural such as demons and such, Lovecraftian, martial arts, ki, magic, and modern. With many different races. Some similar elements from Shadow Hearts, Dragon’s Dogma, Arcanum: Of Steamworks Obscura, Othercide and Dungeons & Dragons: Exandria.

The World of Astoria:

Astoria is a realm where ancient and cosmic forces collide with the modern age, creating a tapestry of wonders and horrors. In Astoria, magic, martial arts, ki energy, and various unique powers are intertwined, granting its inhabitants a vast array of abilities.

The Supernatural and Lovecraftian Influence:

Astoria is no stranger to dark and enigmatic forces. From forgotten temples to eldritch ruins, the world is filled with remnants of ancient cosmic beings. Eldritch horrors lurk in the shadows, threatening to break through the barriers that separate realms. Cults and secret societies dedicated to these beings seek to harness their power, and whispers of forbidden knowledge are traded among desperate individuals.
That's your writing?

That's your writing?
That's all I have got for the world so far. The world is in the midst of an industrial revolution, with magic and technology shaping society.

The names for my four main characters are Viktor Thornfield, a half-orc with a mysterious lineage; Selene Shadowstrider, an Umbra mysterious and lethal rogue; Evelyn Crossford, a young and kindhearted human healer; and Valen Drakonis, a human who is a formidable warrior with Psionic abilities.

Came up with three exotic races such as the shape-shifting Lycomorphs, the ethereal Moonfolk (this is probably already a thing in other fiction, I probably have to change the name) and the mysterious Umbra, beings with shadowy origins.

Powerful, formidable creatures named Aeriths, beings of towering, awe-inspiring creatures that roam the land, embodying raw strength and otherworldly abilities. Challenging adventurers to epic battles and offering rare rewards.

A particular order named Aether Wardens. They are guardians of law and order, entrusted with maintaining balance and protecting the natural world from those who misuse their powers.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
New mha chapter is one of its worst. You know that scene in Spongebob where Mr.Krabs cleaned his eyes to make sure what he saw was correct? Yeah that's how I feel right now :skully . Just so you all suffer with- uhhh I mean witness some of this peak Shounen writing let me state one of the leaks.

>Uraraka says that she willing to give Toga some of her blood for the rest of her life.

Yeahhhhh, Hori can fuck off with that stupid shit :mjlol. Now that I think about it how the hell did Uraraka even find out about her bloodlust shit? Did she read Toga's character biography cause this doesn't make sense :bookerpls.
The Broly of Kingdom Hearts. It's too bad kh3 didn't just let him keep his Ends of the Earth keyblade. It shouldn't have dissapeared with his lingering will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back