• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Fp-HnkWaEAY7J4L

Haimura’s art translates pretty nicely to JoJo. Both characters and the Stands

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
dude did they forgot the deathstar can actually destroy planets?
Doubt they’re actually going to use it since it’s not really debating Vader anymore. I was just humoring the idea of DB actually having Vader deciding Obito isn’t worth the trouble and having him along with the planet he’s on nuked being hilarious.

Last edited:
Where is this story? I can promote it on the Claymore video and others you work on.
I'm thinking of calling it Threads of Destiny. Thinking of a fantasy setting mixed with the supernatural such as demons and such, Lovecraftian, martial arts, ki, magic, and modern. With many different races. Some similar elements from Shadow Hearts, Dragon’s Dogma, Arcanum: Of Steamworks Obscura, Othercide and Dungeons & Dragons: Exandria.

The World of Astoria:

Astoria is a realm where ancient and cosmic forces collide with the modern age, creating a tapestry of wonders and horrors. In Astoria, magic, martial arts, ki energy, and various unique powers are intertwined, granting its inhabitants a vast array of abilities.

The Supernatural and Lovecraftian Influence:

Astoria is no stranger to dark and enigmatic forces. From forgotten temples to eldritch ruins, the world is filled with remnants of ancient cosmic beings. Eldritch horrors lurk in the shadows, threatening to break through the barriers that separate realms. Cults and secret societies dedicated to these beings seek to harness their power, and whispers of forbidden knowledge are traded among desperate individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back