• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F0eiOnhX0AAmVxl

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Carve his own path, yes, but he's clearly been trying to channel some bit of Eddie's Latino Heat throughout his heel run.

There will never be another Eddie Guerrero, but there can be some folks who come relatively close to it, if they fully bloom in their potential, and give the current day wrestling fans a taste of what Eddie was doing on a higher level. I believe Dom is one of those niggas. Still a ways to go, but he's getting there, in terms of character. Slowly, but surely.
i haven't watched in awhile so maybe ur right
Eddie benefited in a world where everything wasn't full on retarded so who knows what Dom can do
also ain't Dom Rey son anyways

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i haven't watched in awhile so maybe ur right
Eddie benefited in a world where everything wasn't full on retarded so who knows what Dom can do
also ain't Dom Rey son anyways
He is, I was just making a joke. Same one that's been running for years about Dom actually being Eddie's son, given certain mannerisms and shit, alongside the mullet, which is the spit of Eddie.

He's obviously Rey's kid though. One look at Rey's actual face behind the mask makes that abundantly clear. :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Shadow >= Sonic

Which always seemed like their true canon placements so glad to see the show is sticking to that again (like how Sonic X had him superior too)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Shadow >= Sonic

Which always seemed like their true canon placements so glad to see the show is sticking to that again (like how Sonic X had him superior too)

Shadow is basically the Vegeta of Sonic's franchise, but not forced to suffer through the worf effect, like his predecessor with a receding hairline. :heston

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i always felt its
Strength: Shadow
Speed: Sonic
but neither dominating in that department
True

Shadow is directly called the strongest out of Sonic’s rivals in Black Knight too, and this was back when Knuckles and Blaze were still good enough to be Sonic’s rivals and not his cheerleaders like later games have them at

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Silver is stated to be the second strongest out of his rivals behind Shadow in Black Knight too :tearspepe

He got respect despite being a mini game character there

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You guys are exaggerating the forehead. Nowhere close to as bad as Vegeta’s hairline

:hestonpls

majin-vegeta.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back