• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Loved how they tried to sell that as an actual DDT on the title when his arm hit its backside.

They should've taken a different angle with that, to make it look more like Lesnar's face did strike the belt. I forgive it though, because Eddie got the W.:mshad

If WWE hasn't already, they need to get Dom and Rhea sitting down to watch this. Both in character, of course, because that could end up being funny as shit, especially on Dom's end.:kobeha

In a sense, they have all stated that Dominic has seen himself as Eddie's son already. I remember that the heel announcers have went with that, some of the video packages does, he literally has the 3 Amigos as a move now and even Vickie outright stated if she wasn't tied to AEW, she absolutely would have endorsed Dominic as Eddie's son all over again.

The only thing they haven't done is done what you stated and had Dominic say it outright.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So Hololive as a verse is pretty strong considering moona just picks up the sun like a ping pong ball.

:kannasip

Moona can solo, Nardo, One Piece and Bleach.

:heston

..you don't know the half of it :tupac

there's a whole bunch of higher dimension Kabbalah/Gnosticism shit in the verse :mjgrin

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
even the Holo Council members alone embody concepts across an infinite multiverse :tupac

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
So Hololive as a verse is pretty strong considering moona just picks up the sun like a ping pong ball.

:kannasip

Moona can solo, Nardo, One Piece and Bleach.

:heston

Council and Myth just rapes obviously.

But holo id.

:chill

yeah myth have some power houses, adn even more so council, since conpects fo time and stuff.

@shade0180 the only one in ID that i can think that has some sort of power is moona, since she can harness the power of the moon godess.
also if taken every feat from hologra, certain member can beat the hst and most of popular shonen by themselves.

probably Rushias table punch caused the cambrian excplosion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Bored did some sketches of a new OC of mine
@Derpmaster9000 @Masterblack06 @Xhominid The Apex @Xadlin @Paxton @shade0180
Untitled1_20230705002141.png
Untitled2_20230705082516.png
Untitled3_20230706233508.png

Calling her Joyce Yun

Status
Not open for further replies.