• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
89bd160111c7b974f93d7f103c39e8c4.png

William.Adams.full.2178233.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
how i knew that mk1 would fail? first of all, said it that they going for some edgelord alt au phase, which is bad

but the main thing is, you allow fire deity liu to be playable, from that moment i knew, it would be unbalanced, he is the only char who can delete 75% of the health bar, with a good connected combo, and i dont think they gonna nerf him ,so, both lore wise and gameplay wise, just lol boon, lmao

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
fire deity liu is universal+ (at least) pl wise

imagine if someone now like cage in cutscenes, block hits from him and drop a punch on him which sends liu flying a bit

:heston

I also find it weird that Raiden is somehow the hero of the story now

Scorpion and Sub Zero are bros now {what the literal fuck}

Same with Kitana and Mileena

Young Shang Tsung (hey that rhymed (bars))

I haven't played 11 in a few years and Imma tell you right now this shit gonna take a minute to process

These reboots either gotta stop or do better Boon-kun

The truly fucked up part is if you read Scorpion and Sub Zero's profiles again... it's implied that Scorpion isn't Hanzo Hasashi but Kuai Liang and Sub Zero is Bi-Han...

Meaning Liu Kang was so done with Hanzo's shit, he didn't just erase the Shirai Ryu from existence, but Hanzo as well!
Like why you gotta do Liu like this Netherrealm, what the fuck?!
Liu Kang is a shit boyfriend for not making Kitana the Princess of Edenia. Does this also mean Liu Kang merged Outworld with Edenia?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
mk era should had stopped with mk11, it was like a cosmic feud with a proper finale

they could either make a new fighting game or injustice 3

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
mk era should had stopped with mk11, it was like a cosmic feud with a proper finale

That would involve taking actual risks and creativity unfortunately

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Liu Kang is a shit boyfriend for not making Kitana the Princess of Edenia. Does this also mean Liu Kang merged Outworld with Edenia?

Somehow part of me wants to think it's a ruse just to introduce a new Titan as a villain cause to me right now it's either Shang Tsung or Mileena as the final or semi final villain at this point

No Shao Kahn reference, no Sindel, no Shinnok, there's really no reason to fight :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
tracing and easy ways of making a game, to just make it, no actual new stuff or ideas

mah dlc's and 8k texture graphics with dozens of bugs and patches, lmao = 95% of the next gen gaming era, summarized

That's what I truly find weird. It seems like Liu Kang killed Shao Kahn early... but still allowed Shao Kahn to do the shit he did so that Mileena and Kitana would rule over Outworld, including having Shao Kahn take over Edenia.

None of this makes sense and the worst part about it is that due to MK still having the same shit writer as before, these are easy as fuck spoilers because he's so fucking predictable.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
apparently he doesn’t want any part of this and he wasn’t even involved in the lawsuit to begin with (or even knew his name was in the papers) from what I read in the only interviews conducted with him thus far

but uh, it’s 100% true he’s got several social media accounts with pics of him and his family on them. It’s kind of insane that this went all the way to the SC and nobody contacted him to see if this was true until now?
So some group basically used his credentials and SC was dumb enough to take everything base on nothing without even contacting the person that's getting a trial?

:doge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back