• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The fact that they don't shove it down our throats is exactly why it DOES work.
Dion isn't the gay character, he's just a character who happens to be gay, deal with it.

My problem with Dion is just that Bahamut's design is kind of meh compared to other Eikons or versions of Bahamut, at least IMO.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The fact that they don't shove it down our throats is exactly why it DOES work.
Dion isn't the gay character, he's just a character who happens to be gay, deal with it.

My problem with Dion is just that Bahamut's design is kind of meh compared to other Eikons or versions of Bahamut, at least IMO.
Kotaku wants stereotypes though which is hilarious with how much the woke mob apparently hates anything they consider a stereotype. Guess it’s only on their terms that it’s acceptable

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kotaku wants stereotypes though which is hilarious with how much the woke mob apparently hates anything they consider a stereotype. Guess it’s only on their terms that it’s acceptable
Yep they want equality, but they also want these people to be completely defined by their race and/or sexuality.

Because those two things don't conflict with one-another in any way whatsoever. :kobeha

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Looks at the absolute mess that is the mha's chapters panels.

Can I please have just a speck of quality Hori :bookerpls ? The panels are such a cluttered mess, yeah it's a Hori trademark but still and the fight choreography is some of theseries worst. Though I guess that's to be expected when you give your main heroine nothing for techniques other than yelling "GUNHEAD MARTIAL ARTS (tm.) Put a nibba on the ground". Now that I think about it she didn't even do that, Uraraka just touched the clones. I think anyway, hard to make out with the shit paneling and choreography. Uraraka basically just seemed to move one place to the other, like teleportation or something.

Blocky

Illustrious
Hey guys. Long time no see.

So if I were to get into Saint Seiya. Should I start with the manga or anime?

Jack Sparrow raises his cutlass to block a bolt of lightning from a foe, though isn’t fully successful due to being winded.
A blast of lightning got Stone-Eyed Sam in the back of the head, burning great chunks of his hair off. He shrieked in pain. Torrents rose. His face was black and blue and swollen.

"Thanks, mate," Jack said cheerfully, extricating himself from the other pirate's grasp.

Torrents responded by shooting another bolt—at Jack.

*Ching.*

Jack tried to raise his cutlass to block the bolt, but he was still quite winded and it grazed him, shocking him and knocking him down.
- Dance of the Hours, Chapter 9

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Hey guys. Long time no see.

So if I were to get into Saint Seiya. Should I start with the manga or anime?
Would normally say the manga, but the anime added in filler that is actually alright and fits in well with the canon, so the original anime might be a good place to start.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

For The Boys Love That GIF by Barstool Sports

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
On a more positive note I did catch up with Black Clover. Only had two chapters to catch up but still. I needed to look at something that doesn't piss me off as much if at all. I can only take so much shit shows:mjlol .
you know shits bad when even demon slayer can do the same kind of shit (oh woe is me villains) and handle it better.
I'm going to be honest, I think Mha is one of the worst with this shit. Arguably worse than Naruto in certain ways except for Nagato and Simpbito. At least he would beat the hell out of his opponents first if anything. Low bar I know but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back